reading for family members

tigerlilie

is it a good idea to read for family members for example my sister will the cards come up they way i want them to or will they come up the way they are. if that makes sense.

New River

since my 2 sisters often want readings i started letting the person i'm reading for draw their own cards. i don't know many readers and have never seen one do this, but it's right for me.
since they've drawn the cards themselves there is never a question of them turning out to suit me. and unsatisfied sisters can never squabble about their outcome either!
hope this helps! light, New River

tigerlilie

Quote:New River (03 Sep, 2001 08:26):
since my 2 sisters often want readings i started letting the person i'm reading for draw their own cards. i don't know many readers and have never seen one do this, but it's right for me.
since they've drawn the cards themselves there is never a question of them turning out to suit me. and unsatisfied sisters can never squabble about their outcome either!
hope this helps! light, New River

thanks for your input,and,to be honest i have done the reading for my sister the same way you have done,i have always let her shuffle,divide,lay out her own spread,i was afraid my''vibes''would interfer somehow.thanks again