Reading when things feel messy

dawntarot

Hi all, looking for some opinions/advice.

I'm going through an intense transitional period in my life at the moment (spiritually and emotionally speaking), and I'm trying to find some clarity in what's going on. I've been feeling hesitant to read the cards because things feel so muddled in my head, but yet the one thing I really feel would help is to do some reading/exploring/introspecting through the cards.

Can you recommend any particular spreads or books which would help with this?

Thank you,
Dawn :)

Darkmage

Try a daily draw and see how that suits you. This way, you're taking things one day and card at a time, and you'll have one overriding message for that day. Write it all down and at the end of the day, see if anything resonates.

tsukifune

Try a daily draw and see how that suits you. This way, you're taking things one day and card at a time, and you'll have one overriding message for that day. Write it all down and at the end of the day, see if anything resonates.

Like dawntarot, I'm in a messy transitional phase, too, and I started doing what you suggested. I draw a card in the morning, let it bumble about in my head during the day, and then meditate on it before bed. It is easy, adds no complication to my confusing life, and gives me something to focus my mind on as I bring the day to a close. And so far the messages have been interesting... :)

Seraphina

I like this idea very much.. I too have been and still am going through a very traumatic experience, i want to consult my cards but feel the same as Dawn, my head is muddled, im not sure im at my best emotionally or physically to gain clarity from doing a reading for myself...and yet i really feel the need to reach for my cards!

So i will definately do the daily draw..this im sure will help me..thanks Darkmage!