Regarding Reviews

Guiding Angels

Im new here and bought some Oracle cards form Doreen Virtue. I wanted to give a report on how I felt about the cards. The requirements just to say something about the cards are just to much to go threw. They want this and that, just turned me off completely. I think a person should be able to say what they want, as long as they give the info on name of cards, author. So I will not be giving my opinion. Maybe there is another place to go to that I don't know about to say something about the cards I purchased.

Winterchild

Review?

Im new here and bought some Oracle cards form Doreen Virtue. I wanted to give a report on how I felt about the cards. The requirements just to say something about the cards are just to much to go threw. They want this and that, just turned me off completely. I think a person should be able to say what they want, as long as they give the info on name of cards, author. So I will not be giving my opinion. Maybe there is another place to go to that I don't know about to say something about the cards I purchased.

Hi

You can post your views here in the forum in this thread..... I think you must have checked the actual Review section, which for professional reasons needs to have certain guidelines. But we all say what we like (with respect) in these threads.... go ahead!!

and Welcome!

Guiding Angels

Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue

I just purchased Mermaids and Dolphines and Messages from Your Angels by Doreen Virtue. I received the cards and really was impressed on the colors, quality and thickness of the cards. Made durable so they won't tear easy. The little book that comes with it was very helpful and actually gave some spreads for certain questions a customer might ask you. I definately will purchase more of her oracle cards in the future.