Reversed cups as what draws you to someone

Adriana

In a reading 3 of cups Rx and ace of cups Rx came up for what draws a person to someone. (for 2 different people btw)

I cant see so much postive about reversed cups, being blocked energies and all, so I thought maybe it could talk about emotional blockages in the person asked about.
So then its easier to like people that also dont express feelings well..
Or maybe even that they are being drawn to people that have emotional baggage so they can help them, or they being more susceptible.
Or on the other hand maybe they are drawn to over emotional people, intense feelings and such

3 of cups Rx maybe enjoying that this person doesnt party a lot and is serious and unflighty.
1 of cups Rx maybe enjoying that this person keeps their emotions in check and doesnt let it run freely.

Thirteen

Looking for Love

3/Cups often indicates friendship or sibling affection. And Ace/Cups is often feelings without direction. Meaning, they're not ready to give their love to any one person yet.

Thus, the draw here may be that that there is no fear this person will say "I just want to be friends" or "I love you like a brother/sister" or "I'm feeling some new emotions right now and I'm not sure what they are or who is going to get them..."

The draw is that this person may be ready for a committed romance with another person. That they appear likely to focus on a relationship, not unfocused friendship/exploration. Or, putting it another way, they, too, are looking for "love." They're not ambivalent about what they're after.

Grizabella

Another thought I had is that this person isn't in love with love. They're not going to be interested in just "hooking up" for the sake of just having someone to consider a love interest. They're looking for other qualities than that, so the two reversed Cups would actually mean they're looking for something real, not some fantasy of riding off into the sunset and living happily ever after.

In your case, the 3 of Cups rv would say that they're not looking for a fling or a party, but they're also not necessarily wanting just friendship. And then with the Ace of Cups rv, they'd want to just hold off on thinking in terms of romance until or unless there were a solid basis for friendship and attraction to grow into love which is healthier than "falling" into love.

I'd really prefer this kind of person if it were me. I'd feel like it had a great chance of developing into a real, lasting loving relationship.

Adriana

3/Cups often indicates friendship or sibling affection. And Ace/Cups is often feelings without direction. Meaning, they're not ready to give their love to any one person yet.

Thus, the draw here may be that that there is no fear this person will say "I just want to be friends" or "I love you like a brother/sister" or "I'm feeling some new emotions right now and I'm not sure what they are or who is going to get them..."

The draw is that this person may be ready for a committed romance with another person. That they appear likely to focus on a relationship, not unfocused friendship/exploration. Or, putting it another way, they, too, are looking for "love." They're not ambivalent about what they're after.

Thank you thirteen :) This makes a lot of sense, they want depth and solid feelings and they can get that with those people. They have met flighty people before, too and rather not have that.

Adriana

Another thought I had is that this person isn't in love with love. They're not going to be interested in just "hooking up" for the sake of just having someone to consider a love interest. They're looking for other qualities than that, so the two reversed Cups would actually mean they're looking for something real, not some fantasy of riding off into the sunset and living happily ever after.

In your case, the 3 of Cups rv would say that they're not looking for a fling or a party, but they're also not necessarily wanting just friendship. And then with the Ace of Cups rv, they'd want to just hold off on thinking in terms of romance until or unless there were a solid basis for friendship and attraction to grow into love which is healthier than "falling" into love.

I'd really prefer this kind of person if it were me. I'd feel like it had a great chance of developing into a real, lasting loving relationship.

This makes sense too. If of any relevance this person has a Scorpio Venus and they often dont want superficial relations :) But as it may come clear from the reading, there are 2 people involved with the reversed cuppies and this person does want their freedom too.

Thirteen

But as it may come clear from the reading, there are 2 people involved with the reversed cuppies and this person does want their freedom too.
A desire for freedom doesn't exclude the appeal of someone who is going to be focused and listening to you. And that's all these cards say. This person has a draw because there is something emotionally reliable about them and they are not an emotional waste of time.

Draw the 4/Cups and we'll talk about someone who is attractive because they might propose marriage. But these two cards? Nothing about them says that either person's draw has anything to do with limiting anyone's freedom.

Adriana

A desire for freedom doesn't exclude the appeal of someone who is going to be focused and listening to you. And that's all these cards say. This person has a draw because there is something emotionally reliable about them and they are not an emotional waste of time.

Draw the 4/Cups and we'll talk about someone who is attractive because they might propose marriage. But these two cards? Nothing about them says that either person's draw has anything to do with limiting anyone's freedom.

Yes, this is true. It makes sense from the personal cards on that person which speak of control and freedom and adventure.. and even astrologically it makes sense with a mix of fire and water. . Now I learned something new about them too :) in my mind I thought for example a 3 of cups upright would make more sense for a draw, but now I see why it makes sense reversed.

Thirteen

in my mind I thought for example a 3 of cups upright would make more sense for a draw, but now I see why it makes sense reversed.
:) Well, it certainly would be a draw upright for the right person--a person attracted to someone social and into "spreading the love." But clearly the person you got this card for would be turned off by that and is drawn to someone who feels likewise.

headincloud

In a reading 3 of cups Rx and ace of cups Rx came up for what draws a person to someone. (for 2 different people btw)

I cant see so much postive about reversed cups, being blocked energies and all, so I thought maybe it could talk about emotional blockages in the person asked about.
So then its easier to like people that also dont express feelings well..
Or maybe even that they are being drawn to people that have emotional baggage so they can help them, or they being more susceptible.
Or on the other hand maybe they are drawn to over emotional people, intense feelings and such

3 of cups rx maybe enjoying that this person doesnt party a lot and is serious and unflighty.
1 of cups Rx maybe enjoying that this person keeps their emotions in check and doesnt let it run freely.

I'd read 3C rx and ace rx as events rather than qualities as what draws a person to someone. 3C rx could be problems in a romantic relationship and ace rx could be the end of a relationship for example, which will potentially draw them together.