ROC April - Bluebird and AnemoneRosie

Fortuna

Bluebird and AnemoneRosie's Thread (intuitive)

--

Schedule:
April 23 (Sunday): Complete readings
April 30 (Sunday): Complete feedbacks

--

April's Suggested Spread:

I wanted to do something "super" fun this month, and I found one that is both fun and insightful. It is the
She-ra Princess of Power Spread. Let's ROC and call forth our inner super power!

xxx 3 xxx
xxxxx 2 xxx 5 xxxxx
1 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx 4 xxxxxxx

CARD ONE: WHAT IS CALLING YOU INTO YOUR POWER?
Anything at all can be the catalyst to our rising into our own power. A situation where our power has been taken, a feeling of helplessness,*a desire to help and heal others or even just a desire to live a more balanced life.*This card will show you what is calling you to rise right now.

CARD TWO: WHAT BELIEFS ARE HINDERING OR HELPING YOU?
We all have so many thoughts and beliefs about ourselves, most of which are*so*not true. Some thoughts can stop us from hopping into our power suits, other thoughts, the more positive ones, can help us to stand strong!*Which beliefs are asking to be seen and heard?

CARD THREE: YOUR OBVIOUS SUPER POWER
This super power may actually only be obvious to people who know you, and not necessarily to you personally. But either way,*this is a power that you have that is definitely not a secret!

CARD FOUR: YOUR SECRET SUPER POWER
Here's some info about your secret super power/s.*This power may be a secret to you too!

CARD FIVE: WHERE AND HOW TO STAND IN YOUR POWER NOW
Now that you know what your powers are, what are you going to do with them? This card will give you some insight into where to stand in your power and how to do it!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Important Notes:
1. If you would like to do a different spread, please keep it to 3-5 cards, and clear this with your partner beforehand.
2. Readers have final choice of the oracle deck used, but can allow sitter to choose.
3. For partners doing the Intuitive Option: After the oracle reading, please provide your intuitive impressions within the write-up or after in its own section.
4. Please stay in communication with your partner, and PM when you have posted your reading, feedback, or if you are experiencing scheduling issues. Please do not wait until the last minute to post readings and feedbacks.
5. Have fun and let's ROC!

--

Please PM Fortuna for questions or issues.

AnemoneRosie

Hello Bluebird,
we're paired once again!

I don't think that this spread needs a focus, but you're more than welcome to request one of me if you'd like. Additionally, do you have a particular deck of mine in mind?

Looking forward to it :)

Bluebird

Hello again AnemoneRosie!

Chuffed to be working with you again! Thanks for asking about the focus - usually I do need the focus to be narrowed a little but I think I will be ok with this. If I have any problems though I will come back to you, if that's ok?
I have the Mythic Oracle, The Enchanted Map and I have Madame Endora's Fortune Cards on the way from the U.S at the moment (after seeing Wind's fab thread with them). Do you have any preference?

For my reading - please use any deck you feel would best suit.

All the best,

Bluebird

AnemoneRosie

Use whichever deck you'd like :)
I'm perfectly fine with you giving it a go, and then giving you a focus later. That works for me! I check the boards just about every day, so it shouldn't take too long.

AnemoneRosie

Reading for Bluebird

Hello Bluebird,
I've decided to use my Victorian Flower for you today.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

CARD ONE: WHAT IS CALLING YOU INTO YOUR POWER? ~ Hawthorn: A Necessary Evil

This card shows personified garden shears lunging at the woman, holding her baby as she shies away from the shears. And yet, there are also shears behind her, and she leans into the danger that she cannot see to distance herself from the visible dangers that she faces. Her baby waves some hawthorn to try to placate the shears.

While you may disagree with the idea that you've had some near misses in your life, chances appear to be high that you've perhaps narrowly avoided coming to harm that you may not even be consciously aware of at this time. Yet your body knows, and your subconscious bears the imprint of those times, even if your mind doesn't have conscious awareness. This subconscious drive, coupled with your body's instinct for self-preservation, has brought you in to your power. When it feels like you can't keep going, the fear of previous events and their potential to happen in the future is what keeps you going.

CARD TWO: WHAT BELIEFS ARE HINDERING OR HELPING YOU? ~ Orange Flower: Memories
The woman in this card appears to be almost fenced in from the forest behind her. While she faces lush growth, behind her is sparse. She looks down sadly at the growth in front of her . She can remember when the world was lush like this, and yet it's a memory rather than the current state of things.

Is it possible that your thoughts are so caught up in your memories, perhaps painful ones, that you have lost sight of where you're currently situated? It appears that your memories are asking for you to acknowledge them. As you're able to do so, they will lose their hold on you. Acknowledgement will allow for you to see the present as what it is, rather than seeing it through the shadows of the past that seem to cloud your present vision.

CARD THREE: YOUR OBVIOUS SUPER POWER ~ Tulip: Prosperity
This woman stands in front of some shadowy figures. She is seemingly the object of her curiosity and yet she can turn it to her advantage since she holds the power in this situation.

It's important to remember that prosperity does not only signify money. This card can still turn up even when it feels that you don't have any! Instead, it speaks more to the power that you hold. You may hold it over others, over your schedule, or simply over yourself. You appear to have the self-discipline required to be able to accomplish whatever it is that you're putting your mind to. Your secret lies in how you go about your tasks. You're skilled at setting goals, and at seeing them through. While it may not feel that way, particularly if you focus on the failures rather than on the successes, the people around you see only your accomplishments, and to them that's great.

CARD FOUR: YOUR SECRET SUPER POWER ~ Rose: An Influential Person
Rose is seated in her garden, wielding a budding rose as a scepter. She has scarab beetles bowing before her, and a spider web behind her. Even the plants, other rose flowers, bow in her direction.

Your super power is such that you may not see it. You may see only the thorns, rather than the flower that is likely still unfurling. And yet the others around you can sense it, and are attracted to it. This attraction is, indeed, a part of your power. It signifies that you have the capacity to lead, or to take charge. Regardless of how the situation is going, people around you are willing to listen, and to either take your direction or to work with you to create the best possible solution for everyone involved. The time of your being silent, and powerless, is coming to an end. Chances are that you'll be the last person to notice.

CARD FIVE: WHERE AND HOW TO STAND IN YOUR POWER NOW ~ Cactus: A Prickly Situation
This woman leans on a wood stove, with the stove pipe extending beyond her. Interestingly, she seems to be in a tropical location, with a palm tree supported behind her, large fig-type foliage in the background, and an aloe at her feet. She herself seems to be an Easter cactus.

Using your power risks leading you into a sticky (or prickly) situation, not because of the situation but more because you're so unaccustomed to the use of your power that you are unlikely to notice that you're doing it. A part of your power is that it's subconscious, and so when you discover it it is likely to startle you. This startle has the potential to be more hurtful to you, than to anyone else, and yet it's your power.

Cards four and five signify that your power has aspects of both light and dark. This makes it all the more powerful as it's balanced rather than one-sided. And yet it also entails more learning on your end, so that you can learn to balance these two parts and have them lean in your best interest.

Bluebird

Hi AnemoneRosie!

Thank you very much for a wonderful and interesting reading, which is very on point, as usual. I have included feedback below. I hope your project is going well for you again - you have so much to offer I look forward to hearing when it is up and running for you.

All my best wishes to you,

Bluebird xx

CARD ONE: WHAT IS CALLING YOU INTO YOUR POWER? ~ Hawthorn: A Necessary Evil

This card shows personified garden shears lunging at the woman, holding her baby as she shies away from the shears. And yet, there are also shears behind her, and she leans into the danger that she cannot see to distance herself from the visible dangers that she faces. Her baby waves some hawthorn to try to placate the shears.

While you may disagree with the idea that you've had some near misses in your life, chances appear to be high that you've perhaps narrowly avoided coming to harm that you may not even be consciously aware of at this time. Yet your body knows, and your subconscious bears the imprint of those times, even if your mind doesn't have conscious awareness. This subconscious drive, coupled with your body's instinct for self-preservation, has brought you in to your power. When it feels like you can't keep going, the fear of previous events and their potential to happen in the future is what keeps you going.

****Yes - definitely yes. Fear propels me a lot as I do not want to go through again what I went through in my early life. It has left a big mark on me. The child in the woman's arms reminds me of my inner child.

CARD TWO: WHAT BELIEFS ARE HINDERING OR HELPING YOU? ~ Orange Flower: Memories
The woman in this card appears to be almost fenced in from the forest behind her. While she faces lush growth, behind her is sparse. She looks down sadly at the growth in front of her . She can remember when the world was lush like this, and yet it's a memory rather than the current state of things.

Is it possible that your thoughts are so caught up in your memories, perhaps painful ones, that you have lost sight of where you're currently situated? It appears that your memories are asking for you to acknowledge them. As you're able to do so, they will lose their hold on you. Acknowledgement will allow for you to see the present as what it is, rather than seeing it through the shadows of the past that seem to cloud your present vision.

***It's interesting you say this as Bewitch just did a wonderful reading for me too in which she talked a lot about forgiveness in terms of my own and others past actions. Mentally I have achieved this, but my heart is still blocked and I am struggling to fully let things go. You have provided me with the key and I am going to do exactly as you have said :)

CARD THREE: YOUR OBVIOUS SUPER POWER ~ Tulip: Prosperity
This woman stands in front of some shadowy figures. She is seemingly the object of her curiosity and yet she can turn it to her advantage since she holds the power in this situation.

It's important to remember that prosperity does not only signify money. This card can still turn up even when it feels that you don't have any! Instead, it speaks more to the power that you hold. You may hold it over others, over your schedule, or simply over yourself. You appear to have the self-discipline required to be able to accomplish whatever it is that you're putting your mind to. Your secret lies in how you go about your tasks. You're skilled at setting goals, and at seeing them through. While it may not feel that way, particularly if you focus on the failures rather than on the successes, the people around you see only your accomplishments, and to them that's great.

Yes, I am good at achieving my goals, but I make hard work of it at times (well especially at the moment). This is spot on.

CARD FOUR: YOUR SECRET SUPER POWER ~ Rose: An Influential Person
Rose is seated in her garden, wielding a budding rose as a scepter. She has scarab beetles bowing before her, and a spider web behind her. Even the plants, other rose flowers, bow in her direction.

Your super power is such that you may not see it. You may see only the thorns, rather than the flower that is likely still unfurling. And yet the others around you can sense it, and are attracted to it. This attraction is, indeed, a part of your power. It signifies that you have the capacity to lead, or to take charge. Regardless of how the situation is going, people around you are willing to listen, and to either take your direction or to work with you to create the best possible solution for everyone involved. The time of your being silent, and powerless, is coming to an end. Chances are that you'll be the last person to notice.

****Well this is good news. I have some sense of this, but belief in myself is another thing. I never realised it was a super power – thank you for this.

CARD FIVE: WHERE AND HOW TO STAND IN YOUR POWER NOW ~ Cactus: A Prickly Situation
This woman leans on a wood stove, with the stove pipe extending beyond her. Interestingly, she seems to be in a tropical location, with a palm tree supported behind her, large fig-type foliage in the background, and an aloe at her feet. She herself seems to be an Easter cactus.

Using your power risks leading you into a sticky (or prickly) situation, not because of the situation but more because you're so unaccustomed to the use of your power that you are unlikely to notice that you're doing it. A part of your power is that it's subconscious, and so when you discover it it is likely to startle you. This startle has the potential to be more hurtful to you, than to anyone else, and yet it's your power.

**** This makes great sense. In order to influence others, you sometimes really need to stick your neck out. I have stuck my neck out on a couple of occasions in the past (as I am very driven by the morality of actions) and this proved to be to my own detriment. This in turn has made me wary of doing so again, but I guess it’s in my nature. I will probably do it again, if faced with a difficult situation, and I have no doubt it will be without thinking and I will be startled by it.

Cards four and five signify that your power has aspects of both light and dark. This makes it all the more powerful as it's balanced rather than one-sided. And yet it also entails more learning on your end, so that you can learn to balance these two parts and have them lean in your best interest.[/QUOTE]

****Yes again in makes perfect sense and not for the first time I am wondering what I was thinking when I took on this lesson ?!! (LOL)

Bluebird

Hi AnemoneRosie,

I have attached your reading below and I do hope it resonates. I did have someone come to me in the reading (which is something I am trying to get used to as it’s still relatively new to me). It’s also a bit like a revolving door for me this evening as I seem to be very receptive for some reason. Unfortunately, he came in very suddenly taking me by surprise and I forgot to ask if he was for you, so I would be grateful if you would let me know (Edit - details below).

All the best,

Bluebird

What is calling you into your power?
Achilles – Glory

Your call is a call to glory to devote yourself to a higher cause. Achilles was one of the greatest warriors of his time but he was deeply connected to his humanity and his own vulnerability. This card suggests that you are conscious of your vulnerability and work hard to protect yourself but it also challenges you to connect to your vulnerability as it will in turn connect you to human kind. In the card Achilles wears a headband, but my eye is drawn to the white light that shines where his third eye is, and it is a gleaming light. Therefore, as I would see it connecting to whatever is the basis of your vulnerability will help you connect with others.

What beliefs are helping or hindering you?

Uranus – the Father.

This is a strong male energy which currently surrounds you. It is powerful and competitive and pushes you to step into your own power. Perhaps you are comparing yourself needlessly to others at the moment? If so there is no need to and you are only holding yourself back needlessly.

Your obvious Super Power.

Hermes – Messenger

Well, well, well – what can I say? I smiled when I saw this card. After all what else could it be?
Hermes creates the bridge of communication between the worlds and he tells of your ability to cross borders and boundaries and also of new worlds opening up to you. To me this card speaks of your psychic ability but it also leads me to ask if you can connect with those who have passed on? If not I suspect there may be some development around this area for you. If you do perhaps your abilities will deepen in the near future. In any event it also suggests that you need to be open and aware so you can spot this or other abilities developing.

Your Secret Super Power

Themis – natural order.

This picture depicts a beautiful woman who is older on one side than on the other. It makes me think of the saying ‘an old head on young shoulders’, suggesting that you are wise beyond your years with a natural sense of justice. Therefore your secret power is wisdom and you have the ability to help and support others because of it.

Where and How to Stand in Your Own Power.

Persues – Courage.

Interestingly, this card fell from the pack when I was shuffling. I duly put it back in and pulled it in answer to the above question – so someone really wants to emphsise this to you (Does a man in his 20’s/30’s (?) with glasses resonate with you? As I see him his dark hair is slicked back in a 1950’s/60’s style and he is wearing a fashionable jacket and trousers which I would associate with that era, but he is very dapper and image conscious) He may be an older man who has passed on that was particularly attached to this period in time and likes to show himself as he was then.

Ok so Perseus was the slayer of Medusa and when he cut her head off Pegasus sprang forth and he reminds us of the power that springs forth when you tear off the mask of fear. This card tells me you have both the courage to do take the next step and that when you dol it will be transformative.

AnemoneRosie

Hi AnemoneRosie,

I have attached your reading below and I do hope it resonates. I did have someone come to me in the reading (which is something I am trying to get used to as it’s still relatively new to me). It’s also a bit like a revolving door for me this evening as I seem to be very receptive for some reason. Unfortunately, he came in very suddenly taking me by surprise and I forgot to ask if he was for you, so I would be grateful if you would let me know (Edit - details below).

All the best,

Bluebird

Hm, no. I don't know of anyone by that name.
I understand the revolving door feeling; I find it exhausting!

Also, I love that you use this deck for me. I have this deck and I almost never use it. Your readings are inspirational.

What is calling you into your power?
Achilles – Glory

Your call is a call to glory to devote yourself to a higher cause. Achilles was one of the greatest warriors of his time but he was deeply connected to his humanity and his own vulnerability. This card suggests that you are conscious of your vulnerability and work hard to protect yourself but it also challenges you to connect to your vulnerability as it will in turn connect you to human kind. In the card Achilles wears a headband, but my eye is drawn to the white light that shines where his third eye is, and it is a gleaming light. Therefore, as I would see it connecting to whatever is the basis of your vulnerability will help you connect with others.

I am certainly connected to my vulnerabilities, yes. I cannot escape them, and they're an intrinsic part of my strength as well. And it's entirely possible that my strength is connecting with others (much as I don't like to think about that, since if I think about it too hard I find it sort of unnerving).

What beliefs are helping or hindering you?

Uranus – the Father.

This is a strong male energy which currently surrounds you. It is powerful and competitive and pushes you to step into your own power. Perhaps you are comparing yourself needlessly to others at the moment? If so there is no need to and you are only holding yourself back needlessly.

Yay! I love male energy! It's my default.
Hmmm... although I don't think that I'm comparing myself (consciously, anyway) yet I agree that there's something holding me back. I feel it too.

Your obvious Super Power.

Hermes – Messenger

Well, well, well – what can I say? I smiled when I saw this card. After all what else could it be?
Hermes creates the bridge of communication between the worlds and he tells of your ability to cross borders and boundaries and also of new worlds opening up to you. To me this card speaks of your psychic ability but it also leads me to ask if you can connect with those who have passed on? If not I suspect there may be some development around this area for you. If you do perhaps your abilities will deepen in the near future. In any event it also suggests that you need to be open and aware so you can spot this or other abilities developing.

I'm not sure if I can connect with those who have passed on - I've never tried. I know that I get a lot of déja vu, and I also don't know what to do with it. I would love to get some guidance on how to develop it, and how to put it to better use than the current happenings, which are really rather random.

Your Secret Super Power

Themis – natural order.

This picture depicts a beautiful woman who is older on one side than on the other. It makes me think of the saying ‘an old head on young shoulders’, suggesting that you are wise beyond your years with a natural sense of justice. Therefore your secret power is wisdom and you have the ability to help and support others because of it.

I do indeed have an inherent sense of justice, and I've been told that I have wisdom beyond my years. However, I don't tend to believe it because I physically look almost a decade younger than I actually am, so I figure that they're just mistaken :rolleyes:

Where and How to Stand in Your Own Power.

Persues – Courage.

Interestingly, this card fell from the pack when I was shuffling. I duly put it back in and pulled it in answer to the above question – so someone really wants to emphsise this to you (Does a man in his 20’s/30’s (?) with glasses resonate with you? As I see him his dark hair is slicked back in a 1950’s/60’s style and he is wearing a fashionable jacket and trousers which I would associate with that era, but he is very dapper and image conscious) He may be an older man who has passed on that was particularly attached to this period in time and likes to show himself as he was then.

Ok so Perseus was the slayer of Medusa and when he cut her head off Pegasus sprang forth and he reminds us of the power that springs forth when you tear off the mask of fear. This card tells me you have both the courage to do take the next step and that when you dol it will be transformative.

My partner just turned thirty (a couple of weeks ago) and he wears glasses. He has dark hair (although it doesn't slick back, but he wears a 60's-style leather jacket, and is image conscious in his own way). However, his name is pretty different.

I love the encouragement that I have the courage to take the next step! That fear is always a sticking point with me. My word of the year last year was courage, and this year it's whole-heartedly partly to encourage me to take the next step. I'm sure that it will be transformative!

In the meantime, I finish school next week, and that alone will push me forward.

Thanks for reading for me!