RWS Celtic Cross 10 of Cups, The Star

Morgan Le Fei

In a reading I did for myself to get clarity on my direction, I got the 10 of Cups in the Present Position, crossed by the Star. To me, in this Celtic Cross spread, those positions represent where I am in my current situation and what is crossing me for good or bad.

The scenario in the Ten of Cups is something I would love to have, but not at all my present situation!

I have recently considered that maybe the little bird in the Star card represents a divine influence, a guardian angel of sorts, who may be looking out for me from above to help guide towards that sort of happiness.

That is the most sense I can make of it.

The reading got even better, with the World in the position of the near future.

Here is the spread:

1: Ten of Cups -
2: The Star
3: Nine of Swords
4: Three of Wands
5: Four of Swords
6: The World
7: Nine of Cups
8: Four of Pentacles
9: Five of Cups
10: Strength

HoneyBea

Morgan Le Fei said:
In a reading I did for myself to get clarity on my direction, I got the 10 of Cups in the Present Position, crossed by the Star. To me, in this Celtic Cross spread, those positions represent where I am in my current situation and what is crossing me for good or bad.

The scenario in the Ten of Cups is something I would love to have, but not at all my present situation!

I have recently considered that maybe the little bird in the Star card represents a divine influence, a guardian angel of sorts, who may be looking out for me from above to help guide towards that sort of happiness.

That is the most sense I can make of it.

The reading got even better, with the World in the position of the near future.

Here is the spread:

1: Ten of Cups -
2: The Star
3: Nine of Swords
4: Three of Wands
5: Four of Swords
6: The World
7: Nine of Cups
8: Four of Pentacles
9: Five of Cups
10: Strength

Perhaps the 10 of cups in the present situation is showing that you may just have a problem in a relationship/s that is holding you back, either there is a delay or maybe you are finding something emotionally draining so that you are not sure of where to go next.

The Star as an obstacle could well be saying , that you have to overcome the feelings of having your hopes dashed and maybe you need to be able to be comfortable with whom you are.

I was looking at card no.3 which is nine of swords does this position in your CC represent This is What is Beneath you (this represents an issue or element in the past which has influenced you to become the person you are today — this can be recent or long ago)? because the 9 swords would fit together with the above interpretation that perhaps you have allowed your anxieties in the past to colour your present attitude. You may well at times have been overwhelmed by doubts and fears and in order to lay these to rest you perhaps need to face them squarely in the face to see them for what they really are.

Just some thoughts on the first three cards — of course I may be totally wrong LOL

~HoneyBea~

Morgan Le Fei

It's a bit of a mystery, HoneyBea, how you gleaned your suggestions from my reading, given that you could have gone in so many directions.
What you say makes an astounding amount of sense, psychologically speaking.

I saw the Star as a good sign, telling of a guiding factor, but seen as a suggestion to work on overcoming pessimism makes just as much sense, especially since it is just above the 9 of Swords in the reading.

Very insightful!

Thank you!

HoneyBea

Morgan Le Fei said:
It's a bit of a mystery, HoneyBea, how you gleaned your suggestions from my reading, given that you could have gone in so many directions.
What you say makes an astounding amount of sense, psychologically speaking.

I saw the Star as a good sign, telling of a guiding factor, but seen as a suggestion to work on overcoming pessimism makes just as much sense, especially since it is just above the 9 of Swords in the reading.

Very insightful!

Thank you!

Glad it was of some use to you :)