seeking answers

junethird

Hi Forum friends!

Im a big fan of GreatDane's Lenormand readings, but rarely use my own cards as I dont feel im very good with them. Ive had more misses than hits!

so long story short, its been a long summer for me, and i needed some answers after closing a major chapter in my life. I gained major perspective and Im ready to transition to a new season.

mountain - cross - key

even though my question to the cards was about whats next in my life, said cards I feel point to what ive just stated above, closing a big obstacle(mountain) in my way, the cross was painful life lessons about my burdens, and the key maybe are the answers to heal the cross. I cant read the cards any other way... key card is key to my future, i have the answers and power to turn this new adventure into whatever i want? or is this telling me that more is to come :bugeyed:

MoonLana

Yeah I see the cards reiterating to you about the major things that has happened, and the key as saying that it was important and that it will shape the future for you.

So whatever happened had a hand in shaping what's to come, or that it will be important to you later down the line. I don't really see it as saying that more of the same is in your future.

junethird

Yeah I see the cards reiterating to you about the major things that has happened, and the key as saying that it was important and that it will shape the future for you.

So whatever happened had a hand in shaping what's to come, or that it will be important to you later down the line. I don't really see it as saying that more of the same is in your future.

thank you very much for replying! apologies for the delay aswell as life got a bit busy.

Im glad to read your response, i also think i made the right decision this time to overcome said mountain and cross, well atleast i hope so lol I think the key in the end is a good thing for the future? it unlocked a bright future or locked the past obstacles in the past?

DownUnderNZer

Late to the party, but I have 30 minutes before bedtime.

What is next in your life?

Mountain....CROSS....Key

You will transcend from a period of stagnancy, or an impasse if you like, and/or feeling of being blocked to a time of asking why or seeking answers to questions where what you want to know is perhaps not forthcoming or as satisfactory as you'd like. This stagnancy or block, if it has been going on for some time, may actually cause despair or unhappiness.

Worse case scenario:

Feeling sorry for oneself and pointing the blame elsewhere or if feeling guilty about something not being able to find inner peace or an acceptable solution.

Guilt could be absolutely related to anything like being in a total rut and not being able to move forward at all or feeling guilty about not being able to fulfil certain obligations as a woman, friend, daughter, partner and/or worker etc etc etc.

At the end of it all, there will be this "Eureka" moment, or time in which all of it will play out and you will see the significance of it and/or overcome the situation. There is likely a LESSON to be learnt.

I suppose it is like someone going through trials and tribulations and becoming stronger for it or seeing that it is not the end all be all.

DND :)

Hi Forum friends!

Im a big fan of GreatDane's Lenormand readings, but rarely use my own cards as I dont feel im very good with them. Ive had more misses than hits!

so long story short, its been a long summer for me, and i needed some answers after closing a major chapter in my life. I gained major perspective and Im ready to transition to a new season.

mountain - cross - key

even though my question to the cards was about whats next in my life, said cards I feel point to what ive just stated above, closing a big obstacle(mountain) in my way, the cross was painful life lessons about my burdens, and the key maybe are the answers to heal the cross. I cant read the cards any other way... key card is key to my future, i have the answers and power to turn this new adventure into whatever i want? or is this telling me that more is to come :bugeyed:

...........xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx......................xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.............xxx

Saskia

i needed some answers after closing a major chapter in my life. I gained major perspective and Im ready to transition to a new season.

mountain - cross - key

my question to the cards was about whats next in my life

Hi Junethird, to me these say:

What's next is that there will still be some inertia and stagnation, an obstacle that's difficult to completely overcome. It's mainly in the past (Mountain in the past position here?) but might still linger. It's related to burdens of some sort, maybe you have emotional burdens from the past, or dark thoughts or feeling heavy and depressed (Cross). However, under all of this pressure actually lies an opening for something new.

A ray of light will emerge (Key), and a new door to a new direction. It can be literal (such as a new job or person coming to your life), or mental/emotional, i.e. a new perspective, plan or change in values that makes you feel much lighter and more free. It's looking good eventually!

Barleywine

Not too much to add here. The Cross at the center is a difficult, even debilitating, card that should be read as impacting those on both sides. But the card to the left is diminishing in importance, so the obstacle should be behind you. The card to the right is increasing in importance and gains strength as it draws away from the trouble spot. Makes me think (in a figurative sense only) of a health crisis passing: "The fever has broken and recovery is under way."

This can be read in another way. I cherry-picked some ideas from my cartomancy notes for this.

8 of Clubs (Mountain): A "work" card, also "working something out,"

6 of Clubs (Cross): Movement, progress, an opportunity to resolve problems.

8 of Diamonds (Key): Cautious, careful planning; balancing the books

I'm not sure I ever would have figured Mountain + Cross as an opportunity (more like being "at the end of you rope"), but the series does suggest getting over it, probably with a few scars to show. I could read it as "an accounting" having taken place that has the feeling of "destiny" about it.

junethird

thank you everyone! I will come back to reply to everyone individually as per forum rules, but I dont have much to say as all you are right on the money in your interpretations. yes, I feel ive cleared much and I still have alot more to do, but ready to move forward. Thank you!

junethird

Thanks again to everyone who replied! After a few tweaks here and there to the interps, I think everyone summed up the cards correctly, I feel lighter and done with past commitments and ready to plan my future.

@DND

thank you very much for taking the time to give me your insights into the card combination.

I choose to go back and try to honor an old promise and even tho it caused some headaches and tensions, at the end it was the right thing to do, more so for me, than the other party I suppose. and I did learn a lesson in all of this, perhaps to be more careful about who I make a commitment to in the future and how to assert myself better and be more diplomatic in the midst of chaos and disorganization.

@saskia

thank you very much for your interpretation!

My obstacle was not emotional or about being stagnant per se, I wanted to finalize a commitment, and even tho I didnt have to, my good intentions or good deed was actually not a good idea, it caused more trouble than it was worth, but the ending thus far does leave me feeling pretty optimistic, because I still feel i did the right thing in the end. so yes I like how you interpreted the key in the end. sums up what I feel!

@barleywine

thank you very much for your thoughtful response. I feel your interpretation is the best one I can relate to. yes I feel like a 'fever' has been broken in my path, and at the moment I do feel like I need to carefully plan my next step, and I like that you picked up on the 'accounting' of sorts, as I chose to go back and formalize a commitment, even tho it has long since expired and I didnt need to, it felt right to make amends so to speak.

junethird

update!!

looks like the cards were signalling to a spiritual retreat in the mountains :)