So Below - Book of Shadows II - ACE of PENTACLES ~ GNOMES

La Force

ACE of PENTACLES ~ GNOMES

There a hand extending down from the right side of the card, either to pick up or place down a rock. This hand has 3 Gnomes helping with the rocks. There is on Elder Gnome and 2 Younger Gnomes, all working together to move the rocks. The Elder Gnome is wearing an orange hat and orange shirt with another brown long sleeved shirt beneath it, He is also wearing brown pants. Has a pouch/bag thrown over his shoulder. The other 2 Gnomes, one is wearing brown hat, green shirt, black pants. The other Gnome is wear a green hat, brown vest and yellow shirt, with brown pants. All 3 of them are wear different type of shoes. The grass is golden yellow. The rocks are normal color gray.

CRYSTALS / STONES / ROCKS

Crystal Magick - Each stone or gem has its own magickal property. You will find wide differences in each attribute. It is used to enhance energies, spells, healing, and divination. Many practitioners will place crystals on their Altars, circle magick, under their pillows, beside the bed, etc.

Crystals are associated with the elements of Earth.

The power of the stone is amazing, you will find the beauty is attractive enough, now you will find that each can help you in a variety of ways. Each stone has different properties, different vibrational frequencies that you can use in many ways, such as raise your personal vibrational frequencies. They can also aid in the use of sound frequencies. The laying on of the hands, used to help heal aliments in the body. Others uses that crystals are good for is cleansing, items and environments.

Many practitioners, use crystals, stones, even rocks from the backyard. Crystals, Stones, rocks all come in different sizes and shapes. All will work for you.

La Force

My first impression of the Ace of Pentacles ~ Gnomes

My first impression of the Ace of Pentacles ~ Gnomes. Oh picking up a rock to throw at someone / something, that's new. lol. I don't like it, I am still trying to wrap my head around that moving / picking up rocks with Gnomes is a new potential, new beginning, of possibly being practical. I think the artists could have come up with a better concept for the ace. That's just IMO.

ETA: Well, hey anyone want to rock hunting, there's potential we'll find rocks. lol