so what do you think?

tiffany

HELLO, I'M NEW MY NAME IS TIFFANY AND I'M A PAINTER. I WANT TO POST A PICTURE OF ONE OF THE CARDS THAT I'M CREATING SO THAT I COULD GET SOME FEED BACK. MY FRIENDS AREN'T EXACTLY INTO THE TAROT AND I BELIEVE THEIR OPINIONS ARE BIAS. I LIKE HONESTY AND I CAN ACCEPT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. HOWEVER I'V SAT HERE TRYING TO POST A PICTURE AND I JUST CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT. HELP!!!I HAVE A MAC IBOOK IF THAT HELPS.

allibee

I can't say for certain, but I think you have to be a paid up subscriber to Aeclectic before you can post things on here as attachments.
The only other method then is to upload them onto your own webspace that most ISP's usually provide for free to their members, and provide a link on here with the exact web address, i.e www.members.aol.com/lucyloo/index.html....that is obviously an example of an AOL members webspace.
That just leaves posting people an email individually, but then you have to make sure that the image resolution isn't so huge that it takes three years to download, *LOL*
Sorry to appear so negative, but I can't think of any other way.
It's a shame because I'm sure everyone here would like to see your work.

allibee

WillieHewes

Allibee is right, you'll have to put the picture up on a page somewhere in order for us to see it. There are many places where you can get free webspace and upload your picture.

Much more important however, is that you stop writing in ALL CAPITALS. It's equivalent to yelling, it's very bad manners and there are many people out there who find it extremely annoying. So don't do that anymore, ok?

Willie - Here to Help

tiffany

thank you

sorry about the capitals. i suppose i'm a lazy typer and writer because i write in all capitals so that i don't have to worry about capitalizing certain letters. so in the future i'll only write in lower case letters. well i don't have a website just yet. this is my very first computer and i'm still learning all there is to know. thanks for the input.

dangerdork

Hi Tiffany, go to http://geocities.yahoo.com and you can get a free website there to post your picture. Just follow the instructions...

I just did it today, took me 15 minutes. granted I'm a professional web geek, but this was pretty easy compared to a lot of other ways...

kayne

I'm with DangerDork - defiantely give Geocities a try. I thought web design was so complicated 'til I went with them. (Sorry, I sound like a bad tele-commercial).

You can use there web based web building softwear, as I did at first, or if you have something like Microsoft FrontPage you can make your pages there and upload them in Geocities. Everything I know about making websites I learnt from there, just follow the instructions. :)

(If you want to see one of my Geocities sites go here.)

tiffany

thanks for the info!!!

thanks for the info. being extremely new to the whole computer thing that's very helpfull. cheers to you both dangerdork and kayne. later today when i get some free time i'll give it a try. with some luck i'll post the link tonight or tommorow.

tiffany