Soul Mate Spread

tarotcardrose

Take out all court cards. Shuffle ask for a descrition of soulmate. Lay out one card. If it is King of Cups, that is a water sign. Possible a bit older than you. Now lay other cards on top and ask career for him.....(not of court) say the Magician falls upon this. The magician the alchemist on top of King of Cups would make this soul mate a Doctor. Possibly Pharmacist. If you pull the knight of cups this would be a young romantic type. :) If the Hermit pops up it is someone you have dated already.

The Hanged Man

This is a nice method. ;) I am intrigued however, why would you see The Hermit as someone you've dated already?

x

Ahruke

what exactly are the coutr cards? I need to know since i use the "dragon tarot" deck.

tarotcardrose

Hello

The Court cards are the people. The Hermit is lighting hte way to the past. I have always read him as this. Sometimes, introspection. But for me he illuminates past. If relationship then a lover of past. If you are asking about a job it could mean going back to your past career or school for something you always wanted to do

tarotcardrose

Hanged Man

I think I stole your post. The one with where you talked about negative people sitting waiting for you to turn over their futures in the cards, while giving nothing to you but a stare. It is hanging in my living room now!:)