Split from: Thoth Study Group - Table of Contents

isthmus nekoi

Thanks for making this table, CreativeFire. (If you would like me to unstick it, pls PM)

CreativeFire

isthmus nekoi, thanks very much for making it a sticky - great idea!

I have added in place holders for some more of the cards and will keep adding to it gradually. Hopefully this way the wonderful info in the previous study threads will not be missed by the newer ones starting.

Cheers
CreativeFire

Centaur

Thanks for this CF. I plan to become active in this particular study group. I love the Thoth. It is one of my favourites!!

queenofcups333

Creative Fire,
I am a new member of Aeclectic Tarot so please forgive me if this is not appropriate to your study group. I have used the Crowley Deck as my "real" reading cards for years and am interested in anything to do with the Book of Thoth or Book of Wisdom. I came across some information referring to the Book of Thoth and the Bardo States, relating them to portals of initiation and growth as revealed by the Minor Arcana. The information suggested that of the forty Minor Arcana cards their were thirteen challenges and twenty seven gifts. The "Beauties and Beasts" within.
The article makes an amazing amount of sense but I have never found anyone else who has heard of the Bardo States and was wondering if you had.
Regards,
Angela

CreativeFire

Hi queenofcups - first of all welcome to AT and the Thoth Forum. :)

I am myself quite new to the Thoth deck and am still in realtively early stages of studying this interesting deck (which will no doubt go on for quite sometime!). However there are other AT members who are far more knowledgable in this area than myself.

As a suggestion you might like to start a Thread in this forum with the Bardo States as a subject and you may have others jump in who have information about this.

Please also feel welcome to join us in the individual card study threads if wish, as it would be great to have someone with your experience with this deck to provide added insight and ideas. Look forward to reading your posts.

CreativeFire

Blue Fury

Astrology and Thoth

Hallo, I am brand new to AT so hope I am posting this in the right place :) I am an avid, but relatively ignorant, fan of Thoth. Have had my deck for many years but have never studied it in any depth until now. I would love to join in the study group, and also have a few ideas or questions about the astrology aspects which I am very curious to bandy about. I hasten to add I am no astrologer myself. Would this type of link be included in this group? Blessings, Fury xxx ps how do I proceed?

Alta

Hello Blue Fury,

By all means join in the discussions. Read some of the old threads and try using the Search Function (Advanced search) for just this Forum. You absolutely do not need any 'permission' to join, just jump in!

Marion