SPREAD FOR EMOTIONAL STATE

SPIRIT HAWK

hi guys can anyone recommend a spread for someone's emotional state please a detailed one would be great maybe 10 or 12 cards is my limit though :)

danieljuk

Hi Spirit,

there is a larger spread of 15 cards finding out someone's general state here you always reduce the cards and make it fit your needs.

a smaller 4 card spread here

a spread for working through an emotional issue

another self reflection spread

I found it tricky to find a spread all about the emotional state! you could always make your own based on the positions you want and if you like it, post it in the spreads :)

SPIRIT HAWK

Hi Spirit,

there is a larger spread of 15 cards finding out someone's general state here you always reduce the cards and make it fit your needs.

a smaller 4 card spread here

a spread for working through an emotional issue

another self reflection spread

I found it tricky to find a spread all about the emotional state! you could always make your own based on the positions you want and if you like it, post it in the spreads :)

thank you Daniel :)
I will take a look and see how I go with those its also good to get an idea of positions to try and create one of my very own shall let you know how it goes :)

sladie

Thank you for this post, I added a few of these to my journal, and hoping it'll help me center my thoughts a bit better. Thank you :)