Strange Dream: "Roundbelly"

Barleywine

Last night I dreamed that my wife was warning me that if I held the same physical body position for too long, I would develop a "shadow body" - an arm or a leg - that would persist after I moved and just sort of "hang there." In the dream I went to bed, slept for a while and then abruptly "woke up." I was layiing next to my normal body, looking at it from outside in profile. When that body rolled over, there was a dark, featureless, slightly corpulent body with exactly the same outline laying in its place; it stayed there for a couple of seconds but freaked me out and I awoke into the "real world." I went back to sleep and shortly later I was looking at my body in profile again; it rolled over and there was the dark shape again. I awoke from the "dream within a dream." This time there was a small, square note on the bed (like a "Post-it" note) with handwriting in pencil that said "You and I share the same bodily profile." It was signed "Roundbelly."

Now I'm not round-bellied right now, but I was for a while before I slimmed down. (I called it "The Year of the Panda" because that's what I was shaped like.) This dream could possibly just be mild subconscious paranoia - "Fear of the Year" coming back again - since we haven't been able to jog for a while because of the bitter cold here. Or it could be subconscious recall of our weekly yoga class, where we have to hold uncomfortable poses for some time. Or it could be my etheric double just having some fun with me.

Dream interpretation is something I've never gained any experience with, so any insights would be appreciated.