Strength Reversed as Feelings

Pique Dame

This card has been popping up in my spreads lately for how someone feels about another person, both in the past and present. My best guess is that it symbolizes feeling weak or powerless, like they aren't good enough for that person. Has anyone else had any experience interpreting this as feelings? How would you read it?

AnemoneRosie

I see it as vulnerability as a weakness (rather than upright, where the vulnerability becomes a source of strength). I also read reversals as a need to revisit the message of the card before. So where might the card before (not sure which deck you're using) have a useful or positive message in how to reverse Strength here?

Pique Dame

My desk is RWS so card VII is the Chariot. Chariot is often thought of outer strength while Strength is more inner strength/courage. Chariot can also represent a victory of sorts so the feeling of defeat in Strength Rx may be calling them to revisit that whole "divide and conquer" attitude, although I'm not sure how that ties in with feelings.

queenxofxwands

This card has been popping up in my spreads lately for how someone feels about another person, both in the past and present. My best guess is that it symbolizes feeling weak or powerless, like they aren't good enough for that person. Has anyone else had any experience interpreting this as feelings? How would you read it?

couldn't be bothered, comes to mind

Mystica7

The feeling of losing control. Helpless, powerless. When someone is quite swept away by you.

queenxofxwands

Not sure what that means exactly.

It means like they feel they couldn't be bothered with that person, they have no energy for them. In other words, not interested in them. But only if that applies of course.

Pique Dame

The feeling of losing control. Helpless, powerless. When someone is quite swept away by you.
I definitely like the sound of that!

It means like they feel they couldn't be bothered with that person, they have no energy for them. In other words, not interested in them. But only if that applies of course.
There's definitely an attraction there. I think possibly some romantic interest, but not sure to what extent. That's what I'm trying to decipher.