Suggestions for gaining experience

scentsability

I am looking for suggestions about how you all gained experience doing readings. Did you just dive in or do you take some time and do lots of readings for yourselves?

I guess I am looking for a way to gain some confidence and comfort in doing readings for myself as well as the occasional for others. I am feeling quite unskilled and would like to change that.

Is there a Fae who stands out in your mind as a confidence builder that I can ask for help??

TIA

Jen

Moonbow

Hi again Scentsability

Well I used to pick one card per day. I know everyone says this but for me its difficult to do a full spread in the mornings because of time, but I found I connected very quickly with the Faeries this way. Gradually I built up to three cards per day.

Moonbow* :)

Moonbow

Sorry, forgot the last bit of your post.

How about your Faerie that most appeals to you?

Moonbow*

scentsability

Daily Faery

Hey Moonbow,

Thanks for the insight.

Today I went to draw my Faery of the Day and while I was shuffling, 2 cards JUMPED (like across the desk!) out of the deck. I noted them and then did my daily draw and you know the three of them really fit altogether.

Perhaps I just need to open myself and listen more.

The Faery that appeals to me most is Tobaira of the Waters, so I shall do some reading and see what she has to say to me.

Thank you so much for everything, it is so nice to be able to ask questions that feel really basic and have such wonderful responses come back that inspire and encourage!

Jen

Moonbow

Re: Daily Faery

scentsability said:
Today I went to draw my Faery of the Day and while I was shuffling, 2 cards JUMPED (like across the desk!) out of the deck.

Yes, this does tend to happen, They're playing with you!! Just to see how far they get! Sounds like you're going to have fun with them!

Moonbow* :)