Swords and high priestess as feelings

Adriana

I asked my cards what a guy I recently met feels about me.

Ace of swords, 10 of swords, high priestess

At first look I cant help but think he has some mental idea/opinion of me that has colored what he feels, possibly also stemming from his intuition (piestess).
The ace, he feels a beginning mental interest, curiosity perhaps, but nothing more. 10 of swords might be he feels Im a little too much, maybe Ive talked too much to him. maybe it has more to do with something else going on in his life. With the priestess he may have his inutitions about me, but feels and want to be a little secretive.

dancing_moon

It seems like he can't decipher you. He's definitely curious, but once he has some idea about you (Ace of Swords), it gets ruined (10 of Swords), and he's still puzzled by who you really are (High Priestess). :)

tarot_red

He feels he cant get through to you (ace of swords) or understand you (high priestess), so he seems to have given up on it (10 of swords).

Starshine617

I think he thinks you're a deep thinker, and that you're quite intelligent. The reading jumps from the Ace to the 10 of Swords. Have you recently completed some kind of academic course? Do you have more advanced studies than he?

This guy feels your intelligence leads you to be quite introverted and a bit mysterious (my sense, from the High Priestess).

Could he think you're too smart for him?

-Starshine.

Sharla

My version of this is that the Ace of swords he finds you really hard to get through to and he cant really work you out then with the 10 of swords i see this as him just giving up and feeling like there's no point in carrying on, the high priestess is him feeling your too secretive and not opening up to him and being too secretive which is why he cant work you out.

Adriana

It seems like he can't decipher you. He's definitely curious, but once he has some idea about you (Ace of Swords), it gets ruined (10 of Swords), and he's still puzzled by who you really are (High Priestess). :)

I like this, I don't think Im very secretive in how I act, but I can see the part about him failing to get an understanding of me. Thanks!

Adriana

He feels he cant get through to you (ace of swords) or understand you (high priestess), so he seems to have given up on it (10 of swords).

Thanks, Im trying to think why he could feel he cant get thru to me. He doesnt know me well and Im showing some different sides so maybe that makes it harder to understand me.

Adriana

I think he thinks you're a deep thinker, and that you're quite intelligent. The reading jumps from the Ace to the 10 of Swords. Have you recently completed some kind of academic course? Do you have more advanced studies than he?

This guy feels your intelligence leads you to be quite introverted and a bit mysterious (my sense, from the High Priestess).

Could he think you're too smart for him?

-Starshine.

Another interesting perspective! Sometimes I don't think he sees me as so very intelligent, I find him to be very smart! He knows a bit about my education that he recently found out about, but he is quite educated himself!
I havent acted very introverted, but some topics I can shut off from a little.

Adriana

My version of this is that the Ace of swords he finds you really hard to get through to and he cant really work you out then with the 10 of swords i see this as him just giving up and feeling like there's no point in carrying on, the high priestess is him feeling your too secretive and not opening up to him and being too secretive which is why he cant work you out.

I haven't acted secretive or shut him off in any way (except a couple of topics he must have felt I strayed away from). Maybe he didnt get the reaction he expected, he has actually shut out a little bit. Thanks!

DoctorLecter84

This kinda remind me of a similar situation so I had to put my two cents in here...I've always associated the High Priestess with intuition and I don't find the 10 Swords to be a thrilling card. I don't mean to scare you, but I associate the 10 Swords with a brutal murder -- over kill, i.e. this guy feeling you are a little too much. But the Ace of Swords, since there were certain topics you strayed away from, perhaps they were too awkward for you to get into at the moment. Basically, just a suggestion -- but reveal just tiny bits of chunks about yourself just enough to want him to learn more and if a topic that you feel uncomfortable talking about comes up, just be honest with him. If he cares about your feelings, he would understand and respect your honesty. I hope things work out.