Tarot of the Silicon Dawn - Those Cameras

GlitterNova

Here's something unique about this deck--some of the cards show cameras. Specifically, the cameras are little flying orbs with lenses (I wouldn't know what these were but the guide book calls them cameras). The book makes a total of one(?) reference to them, in the description of one of the fool cards. I just noticed, though, that they are on other cards as well. They clearly mean something, but I don't know what. Here are the cards I found them on:

Snowy Fool: One under her hand, the other to the left of her. She seems to be smiling at the latter even as she stumbles off the cliff.

Sketch Fool: One to the right of her and one above her. The one above her has something red and green reflected in the lens, but it's far too small to make out. This is odd because the rest of the card is in black and white.

Fiery Fool: One right under her hand and one to the right of the dog (it looks like a planet).

Reading Fool: One above her and one to the right of her.

The Hermit: Only one this time, at the inner bottom of the portal.

Universe: One to her left.

9 of Cups: One to the right of her head.

9 of Wands: One is the little green spot above the group of people talking in the background to the right. The other is under the skirt of the jester. Both of these are glossed so they stand out slightly from the rest of the card.

4 of Cups: These two are *very* small. They're hovering around the fox-masked woman in the background. Again, they're glossed. If you're having a difficult time seeing them, hold the card to the light and look for the tiny gloss spots.

This seems too specific to be random, but I'm at a loss as to what it means. Maybe it signifies *us*, as we observe the Fool on her titular journey? And what happened to the second camera? It seems like she lost one at some point. Anyway, I'd love to hear your interpretation of this.