Tarot of Transformation

HearthCricket

I have a question regarding this deck. So, all of you who have it (the purple box one, not Arnell Ando's Transformation Tarot, which is completely different)...please check your Wheel of Fortune Card. Is the image the same size as on the other cards, or is it shorter and smaller? I looked through the book and the deck and this seems to be the only one with a smaller image and could not find any reason for it. So I am wondering if they all are like that or if I got a bad deck or lot number. If so, I am returning it to the store. I love the deck, but find this card really sticks out, especially in readings where all the cards are layed out and suddenly one image is shrunken! Thank you!

lunakasha

Oh that is so funny....:eek:

I just checked mine and the Wheel image IS smaller than the others, I never noticed before! It is shrunken into a square, whereas the other cards have longer, rectangular pictures that take up most of the card.

So yours is not a *freak* after all, HC....must have been an oversight during the editing process. (Unless we BOTH got freak decks, LOL!)

I love this deck....the artwork just pulls me right in. And the cards shuffle like a dream, despite the thin cardstock, they are more durable than you might think.

:) Luna

lark

Just checked mine and it is the same way.
I've never noticed it before either....so strange.
I'm with luna I love mine. :love:

Parzival

Wow! It's truly true. The Wheel of Fortune picture is a smaller square pattern, probably because the original painting would only fit that way. I suppose Fortune is somewhat invisible to us, anyway.

HearthCricket

Thank you all for looking! I guess I am not alone in this, then! That is good to hear! Well, I love the artwork and messages, though I must admit this seems more of an oracle than an actual tarot deck to me. But I love it and plan to have fun with it!!! Thank you for checking your decks! I appreciate it!