Taurus full moon ~ Oct 27

isthmus nekoi

This full moon is looking active! Just four days before Halloween, this lunation may be low in fire (only Pluto in Sagittarius) but there's a lot of active aspects lighting up the skies.

Firstly, with the fixed sign moon depositing to a Venus-Saturn sextile, and the sun (also fixed) depositing to a Mars-Saturn square, the mindset here is a very focussed one. A loose T-square to Neptune however shows that the fixed mindset is threatened by being pulled off course into dogma or fantasy, depending on how you see it. There is a strong conflict between a drive and desire towards conservatism and more external, impersonal forces which are calling for a wider perspective. Being a fixed earth sign, Taurus is the most concerned with ownership and possession on the material plane. While the moon in this sign desires the simple, conservative and predictable, it is forced in this configuration to confront that which is emotional, complex and ineffable.

btw, this is a lunar eclipse at 5 degrees Taurus/Scorpio. Check your chart to see if anything lights up!

katie_here

I'm interested in this

I've noticed you mention Taurus and Full Moon on 27th Oct.

In my part of the world, there will be a total lunar eclipse in Taurus on 28th, with a rare planetary pentagram pattern.

Is this just an phenomenon for our side of the world (Europe) or will it be visible everywhere.

(I'm especially looking forward to it, because my sun sign is Taurus and my rising sign is Scorpio. I hope it means something significant).

WalesWoman

Wow! I just posted some things I'd observed in the past day or so in the thread about two Grand Quintelles, and see how the eclipse relates there too. I wasn't really into astrology, but this is just blowing me away. You can really see it in a spread that I did "Cube of Saturn Spread" in "Your Readings", I thought I'd seen the connection, but when I went back and reread that link you posted, I was blown away once again by how right on this all is.

starsongs

Isthumus Nekoi, I enjoyed your thoughts on the lunar eclipse very much. :) Thanks...

Wales Woman, just took a look at that 'Cube of Saturn' Spread'..Wow! thanks for posting it... it could prove to be very helpful both as a personal tool and also in delineating events..

starsongs

isthmus nekoi

You're very welcome, starsongs and thanks for the quintile links!