Tea leaf & healing with the angels playing time!!

Awkward.turtle91

Tea leaf & healing with the angels playing time!!

fa5cc9478fb21f1bc02015d4a95d6f97.jpg

I've done an astral pyramid using the love

2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years and 2 days -
I received (angels card wise) -
Truth and integrity -
Tea leaf cards
"Harp - Great happiness."
"Barrel you feel something is lacking in your life, perhaps money, love or goals."

I feel it's suggesting I might need to tell the truth to someone romantically, and have a heart to heart conversation or the truth might need to be told to me, I feel this is suggesting this could be the reason why I feel like something is lacking in my life because I haven't been open and honest. I feel that it's suggesting if confront it and come out being honest I'll be on the road to great experiencing happiness.

3 days, 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 years.
Angel card Playfulness
Tea leaf cards
" Handshake - A meeting with a stranger could be important."
"Butterfly - a change for the better."
"Funnel - A period of frustration. Lessons to be learned."

I feel this is suggesting that I'll meet with someone I haven't meet before or someone from a distant past, I feel that I'm encouraged to be playful and have fun when I do because it could take my mind of the distractions and frustrations, which could change things in my life romantically for the better.

4 days, 4 weeks, 4 months and 4 years
Angel card - New beginnings
Tea leaf Cards
Eagle - " Triumph over obstacles and troubles."
Skull - "Hidden secrets can harm you."
Man - " dealings with a man or relationship."
Fair Man - " designs with a fair man or relationship."

I feel that this is suggesting that I've over come a lot of obstacles from the start of the reading which has meant that new beginnings and fresh starts have been able to come on the journey. I feel this is suggesting that perhaps a man I know can help me in this romantically speaking, bring out secrets to the fair man?

Any other thoughts,
I'd like to see how well these decks connect to each other.