That Moment- A Small Thank You

iAmRiotEyes

This evening I did a Celtic Cross Spread for myself and I was able to interpret the whole thing without feeling like I was B.S.ing (I.E. doubting myself) and it actually made sense. I was able to connect the cards to each other (surprising myself with the connections I made) and even figured out a little advice too. This has been the first time I haven't had to constantly consult a reference or felt stumped at any time. My deck threw me a couple curve balls but I still got it!

I just wanted to share this little victory with you guys. As a novice, I feel like it's a mile stone for me and a lot of you have helped me learn faster than I would have alone. :D So thank you. :)

Padma

That is awesome, iam! What a great moment for you. The lucid first, of many awesome reads to come! Let me be the first to congratulate you. :party:

nisaba

<smile> Those moments are priceless, aren't they.

dawntarot

That's fantastic, well done! :) I haven't had the guts to try a Celtic Cross yet, the most I've ever read is 7 cards. :)

All the best for your ongoing journey
Dawn

janie144

Congrats to you :thumbsup: feels good doesn't it :)

starrystarrynight

Outstanding! And it just keeps getting better from here... :)

tarotbear

There are many people who live in terror of that moment happening - you went through it with flying colors! Congratulations!