The balance between Soul and Mind spread

goa_dreamer

Pre-history: this spread was made by me on the date of 14 march 2013. This spread is connected with me by thing i have to solve in my life, so called karma. My karma card is "14 - Temperance" and the card of the day i made this spread is 14 - Temperance too (1 + 4 + 0 + 3 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 3 = 14). The meaning of this card to find balance with mind and soul.

Spread is consists of 2 parts-spreads.
Spread 1 "Balance of areas of life":
1. Significator - Ace of Wands - area of life symbolized by element of Fire - work, action.
2. Significator - Ace of Cups - area of life symbolized by element of Water - feelings, intuition.
3. Significator - Ace of Swords - area of life symbolized by element of Air - mind, power of will, possibilities.
4. Significator - Ace of Pentacles - are of life symbolized by element of Earth - family, creativity, kindness.

5. What's in your sphere of Fire?
6. What's in your sphere of Water?
7. What's in your sphere of Air?
8. What's in your sphere of Earth?

What problems could be seen in this spread.
Case #1 - If element of card in your sphere is same with significator - it's ok, your energy in this sphere none-blocked and comes directly from your soul.
Case #2 - If element of card in your sphere is not same with significator - your area of life is under influence of area with element of card inside. If card is inverted it means your area of life blocked by other area.
Case #3 - If no card with element connected to area of life. This means this area is suppressed and have no direct connection with your soul.
Case #4 - If major arcana card in this area - there is global energy in your area of life, also this major arcana points for a reason of state of this area.

Spread 2 "What's in my mind?"
First 3 cards shows what is in your mind, your thoughts. These 3 cards may show areas of life you are thinking currently about.
4. Your relationship with your soul. How you can hear it. Does it have connection or it is blocked.
5. What is your soul telling you.
6. What you can hear outside from other people near by you. This card may show reason of your self-deception.

What problems could be seen in this spread.
Case #1. Element of card 4 and 5 is the same. Means you are listening to your soul.
Case #2. Element of card 4 and 6 is the same. That is may show you the reason of your illusion, you may not listening to yourself.
Case #3. Element of card 4 differs to 5 and 6. You are not listening yourself or your mind, you don't know what to do.

merissa_88

Interesting spread. I'm going to try it and see how easy it is to interpret.

goa_dreamer

Could be great if you could share your spread to see example for interpretation :).