The Cruel Thing Tarot

Golden Moon

Yesterday I just got the last copy of The Cruel Thing Tarot Deck from Taro Bear Lair. I must say this deck is so emo lol. I love the way the cards are small but not to small. they are slippery but just so cute. The colors are breath taking, It's only Red, Black, & White (Red & Black being my favorit colors). The images are very well drawn. I love how the pips are just pips, all though you do get clues as to what each card means, for example, your have the 6 of Swords and it has a canu with 6 swords stuck to the bottom of the canu. You have the 3 of Swords and 3 swords are plungged into the heart. The courts are just so cartoony and lovable. This isen't a gothic scary horror tarot deck, but it does have dark elemnts to it. The tarot deck, like Lo Scarabeo Decks, also include muti languages. Only four languages are printed which are Spanish, English, French, & German. There are no boarders on the tarot cards. Inseatd of goth, think of it as an emo tarot deck.

P.S. The deck also reads like a charm.After I had gotten it by mail the readings turned out to be so accurate, it's creepy. You can read on the reading exchange forum I did.
http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=140168

strings of life

Its an awesome deck. And, underrated.

There's quite a lengthy thread on it already here so hopefully a mod can merge your post with that thread :).

Sanctum_Priest

I've got this deck and I love the artwork. I just can't see myself reading with it.