The Emperor reversed as advise?

C'yall

Recently I did the good old Celtic cross for a friend who was trying to figure out how to make things better in his not so good romantic relationship and I got as an advise card the emperor reversed.

As far as I know the emperor is about order and taking control of situations, so reversed it speaks about lack of control over situations. The only advise that I see in this card is not trying to control things and leave things be the way they are. I'm not really good with advise cards, especially with ones that are reversed. I'll appreciate it if someone can provide me with more insight.

Here is the full spread:

1 Justice reversed
2 Judgement reversed
3 Sun reversed
4 Wheel of fortune
5 Devil reversed
6 Moon reversed
7 Emperor reversed
8 The Tower
9 The High priestess
10 The Magician reversed

hermit-IX

i would say the same thing

but then again empor reversed could mean too much control
in which case it is the upright taken to an extreme

which one do you thing suits your situation better?

C'yall

i would say the same thing

but then again empor reversed could mean too much control
in which case it is the upright taken to an extreme

which one do you thing suits your situation better?

First of all thank you for your response hermit-IX. My friend is a bit dominant and controlling. I guess the message the emperor sends out to him is to try and relax and of course stop trying to control everything.

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Welcome to Aeclectic, C'yall!

As Thirteen explained to you by PM earlier today, all complete readings (one card through the whole deck) are discussed in the Your Readings forum. In Using Tarot Cards you may list and/or discuss up to HALF of the cards from a reading. Please edit your original post to remove the other cards from the reading. If you feel that they are necessary to provide context to the card you wish to discuss, then that discussion will need to happen in the Your Readings forum and you will need to provide your own interpretations for each card in the reading.

And just so you know, there are many different versions of the Celtic Cross (I know of at least 30 different versions myself). So providing a list of cards without providing the positional meanings won't allow folks to help you figure out any questions you may have about the reading.