The Green Man Tree Oracle

Tansey Ella

I have been wanting The Green Man Tree Oracle for some time. I can't seem to find it in the "cards" area. I have tried " green man" and " greenman" , with a " the" and without one. I can't locate it. I goggled it and found it. Seems there are 2 different versions.
ISBN: 1435109791 and the one with the same name, same author but
ISBN: 0760747016
one's half the price the other. Looks like the same thing to me. anyone know?

avalonian

I just checked Amazon UK. The first one was published in 2003 and has a recommended price of £17.99, the only ones available are from Marketplace sellers from £23.99. I think this went out of print, hence the £23.99.

However, the other one on Amazon has a publication date of 2008, recommended price again of £17.99 with the new Amazon (as expected) reduced price of £11.87.

The blurb for the 2008 edition states that it is a new edition with an expanded book, a gazetteer, the cards and a plaque, and states that it has the original stunning cards, so yes, I would be confident that it is what you are looking for.

Bargain!

:)

Tansey Ella

thanks so much. I thought it looked legit . yeah. I love this oracle.

Tansey Ella

ordered mine from Barnes and Noble.

Asher

Found it!

Went to Barnes & Noble last night and found this set in the bargain books section! 14.95! It has the cards, book, and a plaque of the Green Man for hanging on the wall. Beautifully packaged, though the box is large (9 by 10 3/4 inches) with plastic inserts holding the items in place. Will toss the box and get a beautiful bag for the cards.

I am so glad this has been re-released. I ordered an original set from an Amazon.uk Marketplace seller a month ago (for a very reasonable price), and yesterday the package arrived! But it was not the GMO, but a totally unrelated book. But, an email to the seller resulted in a very nice apology and a full refund of all my money. Very good customer service!

Now I have all three of Will Worthington's beautiful decks. I only wish the GMO were a wee bit larger, so they would be the same size as the Druid Animal & Plant Oracles, so they could be shuffled together.

Asher

Satori

Can you believe this is a reprint???? They reprinted it, added the plaque and sell it for 14.95. I saw this today at B&N and was in shock!

lightbug

Yes it now comes with this decoration (green man face) that you can hang on the wall or outside.

Hmmm... tempting - I have two other Tree ogham decks.. ... and what a price!

:)