The Gypsy Witch Playing Cards

FireRabbit

Hello everyone,

I understand these cards aren't quite Tarot, they are more like Lenormand style oracle cards combined with regular playing cards. I own a deck and I love them!! They're used so much I've worn them out. Can anyone share their experiences while using this deck? Thank you.

Love,
FireRabbit

FireRabbit

Thank you Cardlady22.

In my experience The Gypsy Witch playing cards are not for everyone. I know for some, they don't seem like they're hard to read, but I consider them to be an advanced form of divination. The symbols are not as full and rich as the Tarot, so they're more challenging to interpret (and it becomes personal for everyone), and they require much more intuitive and psychic input, considering there are no trump cards and the pictures and numbers on the cards do not even follow the traditional cartomancy meanings. It becomes more about paying attention to card combinations and positioning. For example, "the children" + "the bouquet" signify extraordinary honors and fame. :)

They also have a unique energy of their own. The cards can pick up on hard points and soft points in an individuals future. By "hard" points I mean major events and changes around the individuals life and "soft" points are "when the next party is coming up" and/or "should I go to the beach today?". They are good at forecasting an individuals future, and you can do that by counting the number of favorable and unfavorable cards there are.

They can be a bit deviant if not read correctly or with discretion. The cards are old fashioned for sure, and they're best applied with Lenormand style gypsy spreads! <3

Love,
FireRabbit