the new "angel" deck--got it, then lost it...

Logiatrix

i finally got my mitts on the "messages from the angels" oracle cards by doreen virtue, just last weekend...they are quite beautiful, just as beautiful as the other two decks. there are more contemporary renderings of angels in this set, less of the classic-style art of the "healing with..." deck. i think this one will blend better with the first angel deck than the faeries deck does (i have those two decks mixed together).
the thing is, i don't have the new deck anymore...i gave it away! the friend i was with when i bought it was really touched deeply by a couple of the cards, so i gave the deck to her. she's not a "tarot person", i've never even done a reading for her, but she really loved the angel messages! i guess that's a better review than anything else i can say about it!
the "healing angels" will have to meet the "message angels" later, when i have money to spend again!
BTW, yesterday, my angel-friend (she's gone "angel-crazy" now) gifted me with "the angel tarot" by robert place! how cool is that?!!!
it's all wings...wings and light everywhere! ahhhhhhh...

jade

WOW :O

that is soooo beautiful. what a totally generous, giving, beautiful, unselfish thing to do!

i always love hearing stories like this.

thanks for sharing this with us.

love
jade

Jimilyn

metaz,

What a lovely thing to do for your friend. :)

I love the Healing with decks, but I haven't gotten the Messages one yet. I guess I'll have to add that one to my collection as well. I love Doreen Virtue's work.

Enjoy your Angel Tarot!

Jimilyn

Kellinator

How sweet of you! :)

I too adore Doreen Virtue (when I met her, she told me I was an incarnated angel :D ). I have found the Healing with the Angels and Fairies decks and have found them to be very accurate. I have just gotten the Messages from the Angels. The cards are beautiful, but for me the specificity causes some problems -- like, what about when I draw the children card (I have no children yet), or the "wait a while" and "go for it" cards right next to each other? Still, I'm glad I got them. I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on working with them.

I really like Doreen's system for using multiple decks together -- laying down a row from each deck.

Logiatrix

i got it again!

i have the "messages" deck again!
this time, the deck was gifted to me--how cool is that?! proof that you get what you give!
:D
kellinator,
i know what you mean about cards that seem to contradict each other. i encourage you to look deeper, though. try seeing timing, and reading according to placement. that's why i like elemental dignities in regular tarot. it kind of works that way with this deck, too.
please let me know how it works for you...
:)

silvereye

Healing with Fairies

Is there anywhere on the internet where I can have a look of this deck?

mondk

This oracle deck is fantastic!

I too have this deck and the book. The cards are so beautiful. The spreads described in the book take some time but each card has such wonderful advice and beautiful pictures. The cards are so big; that was the very first thing I noticed before I'd even taken them out of the wrapping. I have already used this deck and the spreads on some of my more religious friends and although not as accepting of the tarot, they seemed to really enjoy these cards and the messages they extended.

Blessings, Michelle