The Silver Gypsy Oracle

danielnogo

Hey everyone, wanted to share this deck with you that I found that is absolutely PERFECT for doing love readings. I found the original idea here:

https://goldenmousedeer.wordpress.c...psy-oracle-card-and-gilded-reverie-lenormand/

I tried every which way I could to get in contact with the author because these are her idea, but cant find any email address and the comments on all her articles are closed :X

I liked them so much I decided to make my own version with my own images, the original cards used all copyrighted images, so I made my own with all public domain stuff. Took me a couple hours but I have them finished, so I will make them available for download here. If the original creator of the deck takes issue with this, I will take them down, but they are kind of a modified version of lenormand, so I couldnt see her getting upset.

Anyway heres some sample's:
YK09xOU.png

9Ul4pMa.png

aa3uelC.png

Here's what a grand tableu looks like on her website:

unknown-6.jpeg

Lee

Moved from Lenormand forum to Oracles because the deck, while clearly inspired by Lenormand, has significant differences, with the majority of the symbols having been changed.

Lee, Lenormand Moderator

danielnogo

Hey guys sorry it took awhile to post this, here's an rar archive that you can unzip into your orphalese packs folder and use it with that application, or you can just print them out if you'd like. I'm still trying to get with the creator of the cards, I like them so much I want to sell physical copies and give her the money for them, but haven't been able to get ahold of her. Anyhoo heres the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/43u4n09nyzoci74/Silver Gypsy Oracle.rar?dl=0

moonbear

danielnogo, I think the lady is actually a member of Aeclectic but I can't recall her user name. Maybe mods could help? I'm pretty sure she was doing readings here, maybe a year or so ago?

moonbearXXX

danielnogo

danielnogo, I think the lady is actually a member of Aeclectic but I can't recall her user name. Maybe mods could help? I'm pretty sure she was doing readings here, maybe a year or so ago?

moonbearXXX
I think the mods actually already looked, because I posted a thread in the tarot section asking if anyone knew who she was or how to contact her, sigh.

peacewing

Just wanted to leave some gratitude and appreciation for your hard labor. Lots of work, and your version looks really good. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us! Will try and mess around with these this weekend =)

danielnogo

Just wanted to leave some gratitude and appreciation for your hard labor. Lots of work, and your version looks really good. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us! Will try and mess around with these this weekend =)
Hey thanks! I really like these cards as well, they are very similar to lenormand, but they read extremely good with love readings, they give incredible insight!