The sun and the lovers ( advice )

Pink-lady

Asked for some advice ( in general )for myself the first 2 are listed above.

I am in love with procrastination and I think the advice is in some ways related to that

In short:
greatness can be achieved if I commit to the decisions/plans that I make.

Is that correct? Please elaborate and expand because I really could use it

Thanks

LeFou

Sun + Lovers = "Power of Love."

Sun = positive, sustaining, life-giving energy. Lovers = a garden, "be fruitful and multiply." Together, as advice, maybe: embrace Life and growth in all its abundance.

Sun is Yang (masculine), the god Apollo, fathers, patriarchy, outward action. Lovers is Yin (feminine), the goddess of Love, matriarchal values, inward receptivity. They are polar opposites of masculine and feminine, thus maybe: "Father and Mother," archetypal parental figures.

flipperjane

Asked for some advice ( in general )for myself the first 2 are listed above.

I am in love with procrastination and I think the advice is in some ways related to that

In short:
greatness can be achieved if I commit to the decisions/plans that I make.

Is that correct? Please elaborate and expand because I really could use it

Thanks

The Sun is often about seeing things clearly, having openness and delight and generally dispelling doubt. Positive new beginning as well.
With the Lovers there is often some kind of question or a decision to be made but it is generally thought to be a positive card.

So I would say it could be about looking clearly at a relationship issue, being open and transparent and look forward to a bright future. A new day could be dawning here..

it does depend on what the other cards say of course.

Pink-lady

Sun + Lovers = "Power of Love."

Sun = positive, sustaining, life-giving energy. Lovers = a garden, "be fruitful and multiply." Together, as advice, maybe: embrace Life and growth in all its abundance.

Sun is Yang (masculine), the god Apollo, fathers, patriarchy, outward action. Lovers is Yin (feminine), the goddess of Love, matriarchal values, inward receptivity. They are polar opposites of masculine and feminine, thus maybe: "Father and Mother," archetypal parental figures.

Very positive, perhaps I'm too critical of myself. I'll keep on floating throu life :)

Pink-lady

The Sun is often about seeing things clearly, having openness and delight and generally dispelling doubt. Positive new beginning as well.
With the Lovers there is often some kind of question or a decision to be made but it is generally thought to be a positive card.

So I would say it could be about looking clearly at a relationship issue, being open and transparent and look forward to a bright future. A new day could be dawning here..

it does depend on what the other cards say of course.

I wish I could list the others as well but they were all positive cards and I was expecting some tough love coming through.
I suppose my rads are telling me to be positive in general
Thanks