The Sun outcome

Nourishme

Hi everyone,

So I have a question about the sun as an outcome for a reading.

My question was - will I ever be as fat as I was after giving birth to the twins in the future?

So part of me looks at the sun and thinks there is nothing to worry, success will be achieved, along with fulfilment and happiness. I will be full of vibrant energy, full of life, and I will shine with vitality.

But then I think with the sun being a 'yes,' and being success, maybe this does mean having too much of a good thing and being overweight. As in the card symbolises in success being overweight?

Can someone please tell me what they think? If the sun would mean success in being fat in the future or being successful with avoiding becoming fat.

SwordOfTruth

The easy way to overcome this problem is to go with the first thing you thought of, the next thing is usually the result of self doubt and over analysing.

pandap

I would say you have nothing to worry about. The sun shows a naked child, who is quite happy flaunting their body, not worried about what anyone thinks. I would take that to mean that you will be happy with your body and how it looks. So I think it's positive.