The world spirit tarot

Luna's Crone

i got my new deck and its wonderful!. the card are larger, and seem clearer. peope have clothes, and sun boy is gone gone gone!!!!!!! And I do like the new mage.

the card stock is great. the book paper is great, and the box is great!

I loved it when i picked the package up and didn't know what it was at first.

I am soooooooo happpy. Cuz this is my go to deck!!!!!!

now i have two go to decks, depending

rylla

Great! I hope it is going to be available on amazon one day.

lark

That's nice to hear, it is one of my main client decks and my original printing is pretty raggy, and worn out.

Luna's Crone

Great! I hope it is going to be available on amazon one day.

it doesn't have publisher so there may be a limit. Isn't there some way to mark the package so that it won't cost so much? what does it cost to ship a deck?

Sibylline

I want to buy this deck, but every time I go to her site to buy it, my anti-virus software steps in to say that the site is not secure. As in passwords, credit card info, etc. might be stolen. Given that's the case, I don't want to risk sending my personal information. Anyone else getting that message or a message like it?

I wonder if the creator knows about this issue with her website.

Luna's Crone

I want to buy this deck, but every time I go to her site to buy it, my anti-virus software steps in to say that the site is not secure. As in passwords, credit card info, etc. might be stolen. Given that's the case, I don't want to risk sending my personal information. Anyone else getting that message or a message like it?

I wonder if the creator knows about this issue with her website.

i went ahead a used it cuz it takes paypal.