They are hiding Justice?

Pao

i did a reading for my friend and Justice came up in the position for "what my lover hides from me" not to feel stupid but my first thought was he is hiding some legal trouble. but since i dont like him i might not b e objective so then i thought it might mean him hiding the fact that he has to weigh his duty to her and son against what he would like to do. I may be way off because I am trying so hard to remain objective!

what does justice hide??

Thirteen

Pao said:
i did a reading for my friend and Justice came up in the position for "what my lover hides from me" not to feel stupid but my first thought was he is hiding some legal trouble.
That's an excellent gut response there. Sometime it's best to go the way of Occam's Razor--what's simplest and most evident is probably right. I'd go with your first response rather than trying to find something, er, nicer ;)

Pao

oh! great. i swore it was so dumb! justice=legal troubles, yea right. ok i will go with that then! thanks Thirteen :heart:

divinerguy

You need to ask yourself - What is the nature of justice?

Justice is about fairness and equity. A word is more than a definition, it is an idea; a concept.

"A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanging; it is the skin of living thought and changes from day to day as does the air around us." -Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

balenciaga

I say he is hiding how much he weighs:)

Thirteen

balenciaga said:
I say he is hiding how much he weighs:)
LOL! I'd say that would work well if this woman met him in a weight loss program.