Timing with Lenormand.

Sharla

Does anyone know of any good timing techniques to use with Lenormand.

I know you can ask for a specific time frame when you ask the cards questions "What will happen in the next 3mths" etc. Or even the Grand tableau, i know about the closer to the querent the nearer the time and all that.

But im thinking like a specific week or date that the cards work for. Ive Googled and looked on Youtube but can't find anything, so just wondering if anybody has experimented with specific timing with these cards and had any success.

DownUnderNZer

Look for the timing cards - must be something on them.

Like if you asked: When will I hear back about the job through email or mail? KEY CARD: Letter. And you got MICE to the right of it- then an hour to a day...max one week.

Accurate for timing I reckon. :thumbsup:

Sharla

Look for the timing cards - must be something on them.

Like if you asked: When will I hear back about the job through email or mail? KEY CARD: Letter. And you got MICE to the right of it- then an hour to a day...max one week.

Accurate for timing I reckon. :thumbsup:

Thanks for this DownUnderNZer, Yes Rana mentions timing for each card in her book, but ive got it on Kindle but really wish i had the book instead, its a bit hard to find something your looking for.
I'm going to test it out and see, if it fails i suppose i can try something else, maybe even corresponding the suits to a certain time frame.

Barleywine

In The Complete Lenormand Oracle Handbook, Caitlin Matthews has several pages on tiiming techniques. They're in Chapter 12 of the book, pages 288-301. She uses the "timing cards," but also brings in the playing-card inserts to flesh it out. I haven't used it yet but it looks promising.

Sharla

In The Complete Lenormand Oracle Handbook, Caitlin Matthews has several pages on tiiming techniques. They're in Chapter 12 of the book, pages 288-301. She uses the "timing cards," but also brings in the playing-card inserts to flesh it out. I haven't used it yet but it looks promising.

Ive not got Caitlin Matthews book, thanks for the info though as this may give me reason to purchase it lol.
Ive got Rana Georges book and AndyB's Lenormand Thirty six cards, Rana does mention about each card corresponding to a time i.e Rider = 1 day, January, 1st of the month,
Clover = 2 days, February, 2nd of the month (subsequent card may indicate the month) etc.