Tower clarified by 7 swords + Lovers

acquario

Hi, I find that card combos usually present some difficulties, so I thought I just post these and see what others can see in them.

I got the Tower as the first card in a general spread for what is ahead, followed by the Sun. To me this points to some sudden event that will kind of come out of the blue, that will lead to some clarity or reveal something or possibly lead to something better. The rest of the spread were very positive cards.

But I pulled two clarifying cards for Tower to better understand what kind of event this might be. I know some think clarifying cards are hardly ever useful. I think they always give a better picture, the problem is to understand that picture :)

7 swords + Lovers

Is this some lies that will be brought to the surface or somebody that has been unresponsive who all of a sudden will get back to me. The Lovers then is that their choice to do so because that is the only similarity I find that connects the Tower and the Lovers.

Lucas Prince of Cats

I personally believe that the sun naturally follows the tower, and they apply to power, and knowledge. So, this makes sense. In some way, the tower is also the epiphany that leads to the suns success.

Anyways, on the confusion. I think that seven of swords can represent where you are, now, and you may be struggling in some way, and your response to that is in the wrong. The lovers could represent your passion about something relating to the struggle. This'll blow over and you'll realize what's been wrong, and things will go smoother.

Genevieve

Hi, I find that card combos usually present some difficulties, so I thought I just post these and see what others can see in them.

I got the Tower as the first card in a general spread for what is ahead, followed by the Sun. To me this points to some sudden event that will kind of come out of the blue, that will lead to some clarity or reveal something or possibly lead to something better. The rest of the spread were very positive cards.

But I pulled two clarifying cards for Tower to better understand what kind of event this might be. I know some think clarifying cards are hardly ever useful. I think they always give a better picture, the problem is to understand that picture :)

7 swords + Lovers

Is this some lies that will be brought to the surface or somebody that has been unresponsive who all of a sudden will get back to me. The Lovers then is that their choice to do so because that is the only similarity I find that connects the Tower and the Lovers.

That's a great interpretation!

Without knowing more of situation you asked about, I would add The Tower is a shake up event, a new way to approach thing borne from necessity.

The 7 of Swords to me is about being of two minds regarding a decision and not knowing which choice is best.

The Lovers then sits with choices and weighs the emotional aspects of each. What impact will this have on the relationships? How does each choice feel? How will those involved react to each choice? After which point, the Lovers will choose one option the 7 of Swords presented.

I hope that helps you. :)

SwordOfTruth

Just going to focus on your Tower - Seven Of Swords - Lovers aspect.

Since you drew those cards as clarifiers not more information I'm going to tackle it from that perspective.

Tower and the seven of swords share the, you won't see it coming aspect.
Tower and lovers share the aspect of being a juncture in the road. A completely new course caused by external events in the case of the tower, and a significant person in the case of the lover.
Seven of swords and lovers share the aspect of self interest. The thief looks after his own, the lovers ask if their connection is in their best interests.

Interpretation - you'll be blindsided by the actions of a significant person in your life and it will change the course of everything. You'll need to act in your own best interests in that situation.
Sounds ominous but could just as easily be a happy surprise like an unexpected proposal or similar.

Since the Sun follows it, the decision you make will be the best one and lead to a positive outcome for you.

acquario

I personally believe that the sun naturally follows the tower, and they apply to power, and knowledge. So, this makes sense. In some way, the tower is also the epiphany that leads to the suns success.

Anyways, on the confusion. I think that seven of swords can represent where you are, now, and you may be struggling in some way, and your response to that is in the wrong. The lovers could represent your passion about something relating to the struggle. This'll blow over and you'll realize what's been wrong, and things will go smoother.

Hi Lucas Prince of Cats,

Thanks for helping me out. Never considered 7 swords could represent me as I mostly consider Tower to be outside forces, as in outside of my control, but I guess this doesn't mean that 7 swords could not be showing me where that puts me. Feeling passionately about something totally resonates with me. So all good that ends well kind of thing.

acquario

That's a great interpretation!

Without knowing more of situation you asked about, I would add The Tower is a shake up event, a new way to approach thing borne from necessity.

The 7 of Swords to me is about being of two minds regarding a decision and not knowing which choice is best.

The Lovers then sits with choices and weighs the emotional aspects of each. What impact will this have on the relationships? How does each choice feel? How will those involved react to each choice? After which point, the Lovers will choose one option the 7 of Swords presented.

I hope that helps you. :)

Hi Genevieve, and thanks!

I agree the Tower usually shakes things up and often is not a very pleasant experience which this reading felt intriguing with the following card of the Sun and the rest not included here so positive. I have never seen 7 swords as being indecisive but more singleminded in whatever it represents such as refusing to communicate, lies, stealing, trickery. It just seems so decided on not taking the high road. But definitely the Lovers so you mean the combo of these two cards together gives 7 swords the meaning of feeling indecisive? And the Lovers showing a choice will be made...

Thanks for your input

acquario

Just going to focus on your Tower - Seven Of Swords - Lovers aspect.

Since you drew those cards as clarifiers not more information I'm going to tackle it from that perspective.

Tower and the seven of swords share the, you won't see it coming aspect.
Tower and lovers share the aspect of being a juncture in the road. A completely new course caused by external events in the case of the tower, and a significant person in the case of the lover.
Seven of swords and lovers share the aspect of self interest. The thief looks after his own, the lovers ask if their connection is in their best interests.

Interpretation - you'll be blindsided by the actions of a significant person in your life and it will change the course of everything. You'll need to act in your own best interests in that situation.
Sounds ominous but could just as easily be a happy surprise like an unexpected proposal or similar.

Since the Sun follows it, the decision you make will be the best one and lead to a positive outcome for you.

Hi SwordsOfTruth, and thank you so much.

Really cool how you connected each of the cards to each other card. That gave me some real insight into how they work together as well as perspective on the situation in my life they refer to. The focus on the self in both 7 swords and Lovers is interesting and nothing I would have thought of. Lovers not only being a choice but also representing an important person in my life makes sense. And the surprise of this event, yeah I am looking forward to it now. The Sun following the Tower feels reassuring.