Tower reversed, five of cups reversed ..

Awkward.turtle91

I asked am I on the right path to finding romance due to working on self love.
I've been watching a few self help videos and working on what I eat and things to try and make me feel good.

I'm wondering if it's doing any good it's self

Judgment (jumped out) awakening, new phase,

Past tower reversed - holding on tightly, conflict
Present five of cups reversed - faith in yourself, attention, confidence
Future king of swords - Change in perspective, encouragement, friendships

My take

In the past I feel that the tower is telling me that I refused to accept changes in my life I clung on to tight to situations because I was afraid of what might happen, I was afraid to let things roll with the natural flow and I tried to control them. I feel that this is linking into lots of arguments between friends and lovers and miss communication due to this, I feel my reluctantce to let go and cling on to those who don't fit in my life was partially the cause for the lack of self worth and self love that occurred with in my self. In the present I feel the five of cups is me trying to help my self and asking friends for help when I can't get past the rough times in my life rather then letting them eat me inside. I feel the five of cups reversed is me knowing that I've got a good support network and feeling a little more confident about being able to say "I need some help I don't feel good about my self right now." I feel it's showing I have the ability to not get stuck within the negativity of the tower Card now days which is giving me the right energy and burst to go on the right path to loving my self.

Knight of swords in the future I feel is saying that if I continue down this route I'll eventually get where I need to be, in the upbeat cheerful attitude, I feel the knight is suggesting eventually I'll have the confidence to allow someone to sweep me off my feet.

Judgment additional information - I feel this is saying that a relationship will come in due time when I'm ready not when I think I'm ready.

X

Attachments

• IMG_8570.jpg
    IMG_8570.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 43