Two quick dream reads

Bonny

Hi there ,

In past few days I have had dreams that pleased me immensely but I wonder whether they are simply expressing the wishes I have...

1. Dreamt I was already pregnant (about three months) and was realising I was just too busy to notice
2. Dreamt that the boss at my place of employment said to me 'as soon as a position opens that you might be interested in I will arrange it for you.

Any suggestions on this?

The tones & mood in the first dream were warm & joyful.
In the second it was atmosphere of surprise to me and a little secretive or 'on the quiet'

Starri Knytes

Is this scenario possible? Is there a position coming available that you would like to have?

Being pregnant doesn't always birth a child lol. It could be anything in its infancy, like a new job that may take another 6 months to manifest.

Just a quick thought. Good luck sweetie

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Bonny

Is this scenario possible? Is there a position coming available that you would like to have?

Being pregnant doesn't always birth a child lol. It could be anything in its infancy, like a new job that may take another 6 months to manifest.

Just a quick thought. Good luck sweetie

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks Starri!

There's no chance of pregnancy in biological terms right now.
There is a chance a job is coming up for me at J but this boss has been aloof from me for nearly four years and he doesn't normally have a thing to do with appointments. So it's possible, expected in a different process AND unexpected in the way of his personal attention towards me.(we were climbing stairs together in the dream when he said it...again a place I never see him in the workplacd as he is always I'm his office...)

Thanks again!

Bxx

BrightEye

You're climbing up stairs: you could read that as an improvement in your current situation. Things are getting better for you, you are starting to understand more. Dream analysts often say that buildings are symbols of the self, so going up towards the "head" could be read as improving your understanding of a situation.

Unknown pregnancy: something new is starting for you, a new phase in your life, pregnant with possibilities, but you haven't realised it yet.

I think both the pregnancy and the new job are symbolic of new opportunities and beginnings that are starting to manifest in your life.

Bonny

BE, This is beautiful and I will write back.

Just had a few hampering agents ... Great to read what you wrote here... Back at a more sane time x

Bonny

You're climbing up stairs: you could read that as an improvement in your current situation. Things are getting better for you, you are starting to understand more. Dream analysts often say that buildings are symbols of the self, so going up towards the "head" could be read as improving your understanding of a situation.

Unknown pregnancy: something new is starting for you, a new phase in your life, pregnant with possibilities, but you haven't realised it yet.

I think both the pregnancy and the new job are symbolic of new opportunities and beginnings that are starting to manifest in your life.

Hello BE:)

Thank you for this!!

Yes, symbols of improvement - ascendency in a way eh :) ... More & more in my life.

This is sweet to consider that there could be this growing going on , unknown, that makes it very mysterious and wondrous.

Thank you very much :) :)