Unifying 5/Pents and Queen/Wands as the same person?

kmagdalena09

How he sees her is 5 of Pents; how he feels about her is Queen of Wands.

5 of Pents may very well be accurate; she's torn up, she's giving into victim mentality a little bit, so him viewing her that way doesn't come to a surprise. So, feelings as Queen of Wands...he still lusts after her and misses her nevertheless? Note...not whole reading.

Thoughts?...Thanks :)

PAMUYA

Like you interpretation, he may lust after her, but may not miss her.

Thirteen

Drama

5 of Pents may very well be accurate; she's torn up, she's giving into victim mentality a little bit, so him viewing her that way doesn't come to a surprise. So, feelings as Queen of Wands...he still lusts after her and misses her nevertheless?
There is a view of the 5/Pents as relating to "pride." Meaning that the poor person outside the church refuses to take charity and that's part of why he/she is still poor. Victim mentality plays into this as well--refusal to take responsibility or blame for what happened, saying that it was another's fault.

If you look at the card this way, I think you can see how the Queen/Wands fits in. She can be gracious and sexy and dynamic--but she can also be narcissistic and self-absorbed. Queen/Wands is the drama queen; the one who is focused on herself and wants everyone else to be focused on her as well. She will cause drama not only because she enjoys it, but to get attention.

Which is to say, you may be misreading this. He may see her (5/Pents) as proud and enjoying playing the victim. If so, then he isn't missing her or lusting for her. To the contrary, Queen/Wands likely indicates that he feels he's being lured back into her drama--and not at all happy about that.

Mystic Zyl

Well, Thirteen said everything I was going to say and more. I concur with Thirteen. The Queen of Wands has lots of pride and ego, maybe too much to ask for help.