vineyard dream :)

Bonny

dreamt:

Was in a big arena but it had a dome like ceiling to it that was plastic or see through and my ex-boyfriend G was there. He was tall and lanky as I remember him.
I was just talking with him as if we were catching up and we were sitting huddled in a corner of this place as if there was a reason (bad weather conditions or something like that) outside.
I got up to leave and he asked me if I had any room for him in my life anymore - specifically he said, do I need someone to plant a vineyard or anything like that?
The feeling of attraction to him was not there at all (long gone) and his enquiry shocked me. I felt like that would be a bad idea, to get involved with him again as we didn’t work out as a couple and it soured in a terrible time for me just after my father died many many years ago. He had broken off the relationship with me and I was so upset and my family had kept telling me, “he doesn’t love you, he doesn’t love you...”
The dream was very clear it was weird because I felt the energy of a tall lanky man in the room before I went to sleep.

I am reading it as being a dream indicative of my desire to have child(ren) - which is where he asked did I want to plant a vineyard. This was one of the first times I have felt so in charge of my ‘moment’ that I could see straight through that this guy was not really there for me - we had tried before and my feelings were all amicable but not romantic at all in the dream - that moment of self-awareness passed very slowly in the dream - like it was in slow motion. This could be a reflection that I am making important decisions about my relationship and having child now and reassurance that I can make it without worry that am not in charge of my preferences.
The only other thought I had was that maybe something had happened to G and he was visiting me in astral plane because a presence like his was tangible as I went to bed. By the way, he is nothing like the man who is currenlty in my life. G was/is all about the ‘scene’ and glamour of the r’ship whereas my current man is all about what is real and gift from God first.

Any suggestions?