Vision Quest Tarot Companion Book... Only German?

Pollux

Hello,
I have seen for sale a "set" Vision Quest, with a book in german (that I cannot speak!).
Has there ever been an english edition of it?
Are there any English-language companion book Vision Quest sets?
I have tried to find out but couldn't, it's a bit confusing, also because it's rare and rarely seen on sale on amazon or ebay...
I'm sure such a book exists in german and it's unlikely it was not translated...
Do you have it? If so, if it does exist, is it any worth?
Thank you, sorry for the dumb question.

Pollux

Weird...

I searched the boards and nothing came up, but then made a general search with Google and found the following:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=64382

It's a thread from 2006, but stil...
Seems there's no english language book, right?
I guess I'll get the one in German and harass some friends for rough translations...

Any idea anyone?
Sorry for bother, and thank you again! :)

jaj

Yes, I have an American English set that includes both the cards and the book. Follow this link, http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/vision-quest/index.shtml, and click on the very first vendor under "Buy Yours From", which is "Amazon.com", to see the exact item I ordered. The product description does not mention it being a set, but it is.

Edited to add: I read the thread to which you linked. Okay, the "set" I ordered has only the LWB. Sorry.

Pollux

I know there's an extensive LWB, I actually owned the deck in the past...
I was considering a proper "set" with a companion book apart from the LWB itself.
Thank you all the same! :)

divinegoddess

Maybe the publisher just decided to go for the smaller version of the book? I think it's handy :). If anyone has lost their book/LWB or doesn't have it (for one reason or another), I'm doing IDS of the deck and am attaching to each card what the book says about the cards and their meanings. You can find them individually here

As to the meanings, Soaring Eagle has done a wonderful job of researching the symbolic meanings. It is a wonderful list, and I have found it very useful. You can find it here

I hope this helps! :)