VZeds Balance Spread

VZed

Hi All

I posted this as a reply to a thread, but thought that it might be an idea if I posted it seperately.

Here is one that you can do whenever you feel like it. It looks at how balanced all the aspects in your life are or what you need to do to bring a balance back into your life. It does require some time as do all introspective types of spreads. You need to give yourself the time.

-----------8--------
--12---------------9
-----------3--------
-------7-------4----
----------1-2-------
-------6-------5----
--11--------------10

1. Self Now
2. Self-Goal, Would like to be.
3. Relationships
4. Family
5. Finances
6. Work
7. Love (Romantic, Not Family type)
8. Environment Relationships
9. Environment Family
10. Environment Finances
11. Environment work
12. Environment Love

The difference between each card is 5, so that is in balance. The environment interacts with the inner aspects of the person for each of the different areas being looked at.

Shuffle and cut the cards. Lay them out as in the diagram above, but face down. It is too much to tackle all at once.

Turn over the first two cards and deal with these first. Next turn over all the inner cards, and deal with these. Finally turn over all the outer cards and deal with these in the context of how they interact and influence the inner cards.

You will need to spend quite a bit of time on this spread to really do it justice, but I think it is well worth it, “especially if you are burning the candle on both sides”.

Let me know if it works for you.

Love light and peace
Vernon