Wat's the name of this deck pls.

Voy

Hi all,

hope I did not post to the wrong session of the forum.

I've been trying to google search this tarot deck that was used by another tarot reader for a while without any luck. Pls shed some lights if possible. Here's some of the descriptions of the cards I recalled-

(Deck- solid color, very colorful, happy and cheerful tone, cartoon, cards seems longer and narrower in size than the normal RW deck)

Aquarius - man siting on a red rocket. rainbow in the background
Dog- a clown dressed up man with dogs surrounding him
Full Moon- Yellow full moon with a full facial features. Stars in blue background
Sheep
Emperor- Blue and red gown with green leggings
High Priestess- Woman in red, standing still
Rabbit in pink (?)

thanks in advance.
Voy

Sulis

Is it a tarot deck or an oracle?

gregory

And are those the card titles you give ?

Voy

Hi, thanks for helping guys. I got my answer from another forum.
Apparently its the "Russell Grant's Astro-Tarot Pack". http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/grant-astro/

But looks like its out of print.

My tarot card reader did a very accurate reading for me using the deck regarding a family relationship involving more than 5+ persons. She was a very good reader using RW but mentioned that when it invovled so many persons, she prefer using this Astro-Tarot deck. Thats why i was esp. interested to find out more

Tks for the help again :)

gregory

Ah. It was till recently easy to get from his site actually. But it's up there for a penny on amazon UK.

Ask the seller to make sure their copy has the cards though. Some do, some don't. it seems.

Zephyros

Looks like a strange, but interesting deck. Isn't it superfluous though, to have cards denoting sun signs when the Trumps are attributed to them anyway?

Emily

Also if you get the cards, make sure you get the book. It's completely non-traditional and you will need the book.

gregory

Also if you get the cards, make sure you get the book. It's completely non-traditional and you will need the book.

That too :D

@ Closrapexa - it seems to work in a weird sort of way - maybe because a lot of people don't actually use the astrological attributions for the majors...

Chronata

I love this little deck. I use them like an intuitive oracle, more than tarot.
I like the astrological associations very much (even the Chinese ones!)
And the happy whimsical masqueradey illustrations.

I never had a book with mine, but these read beautifully for me!