Way of the Horse

LadyDeborah

Being the horse lover that I am, I came across this deck and decided to get it. Wow, it is so beautiful and so well done. The book is a hardcover, fabric covered, publication. I am very impressed!

LadyDeborah

Thank you so much Aulruna. I'll check that out. :)

Carla

Now I want this. Onto my wishlist it goes. :)

LadyDeborah

Carla, I don't know how I had missed it before. I have yet to actually sit down and look seriously at it, but I can't believe the hardback book that comes with it considering the price isn't all that bad. It's all very impressive.

Carla

Carla, I don't know how I had missed it before. I have yet to actually sit down and look seriously at it, but I can't believe the hardback book that comes with it considering the price isn't all that bad. It's all very impressive.

I just ordered it. I'm really looking forward to it! :D

Carla

I received the set yesterday. It is very impressive, but dang it was hard to get the book out of the box!

I hastily wrote card titles on the cards with a gold paint pen. I might regret it later, but what's done is done!

I did my first reading with it last night. It is a very introspective oracle and I can see that each reading will cause a lot of soul searching and contemplation. I did a 5-card spread (given in the introduction) which might be a bit much for the first out of the box! I can see how this deck could be very useful for meditation and journeying.

In fact, lately I've been very attracted to horses, which seems to have come out of nowhere. I used to love horses as a girl, and we owned a series of horses (never more than two at a time). But I haven't given horses a second thought in years, then a few weeks ago, looking for a retreat, I found a place called 'Intuitive Horse', which really intrigues me, and then this deck turns up out of the blue. It's all got a kind of synchronicity to it.