weird psycards reading

patr1c1a

Since I got a reading telling me I would go to England sometime (the question was if England would be a good place for me to live/work, and got The Voyage), I started asking if I would go anytime soon, maybe as a pleasure trip before actually living there.
I took 3-month periods, and drew one card for each. I first asked if I would go during the first three months of 2009, and got the beast. I interpreted that as a No, or very little chance.
Then I asked if I would go in april/may/june and got NOW.
It puzzled me quite much, but I went on, and asked if I would go in july/august/september, and got NOW again.

How am I supposed to interpret that?

patr1c1a

So... could anyone help me interpret this? I'm still thinking about it, but it confuses me a lot.

wordwitch

I would say it is fairly straightforward hon. The time is ripe NOW. I would at least start making plans for it now. This sounds like an awesome move - congrats! :D

sunflowr

I think you'll go in April. Because the cards are answering from the perspective of "april may june". They're saying .. "ok NOW". And, since it's so immediate, I'm guessing the 1st month of that 3 month period. So yes.. April. :)

But maybe start preparing NOW for the trip coming up in April. ;)

patr1c1a

Oh wow, that's fantastic news! Thanks a lot for the insight!