What Can I Do to Heal My Heart?

Leviosa

A 9 card spread following sad events in my life...These are the 3 that I need the most input on. I used RWS.

What can I do to heal my heart?

10 of Wands - get busy. distract myself with my other responsibilities/hobbies/etc.

Page of Wands - start all over. explore new things with enthusiasm.

Wheel of Fortune - be open to life and its inevitable change. allow the universe to do its work.

CrystalSeas

I'd say that the 10 of Wands is more of a 'get rid of things that are burdening you' rather than 'take on more burdens'.

Once you do that, engage that Page of Wands curiosity and enthusiasm in moving on to the next stage of your life.

earthshine

I agree with CrystalSeas

My take...

The Ten of Wands ... is to acknowledge your heart has carried an awesome burden, and maybe that it is time to let go. See, if the character in the picture lets go of his burden, he gets relief, his spine straightens, but the strength in his arms will always remain with him. It's the same for your heart. You are stronger for bearing this, but let it go.

Page of Wands / Wheel of Fortune ... Once you have the energy of the Page of Wands, who dresses in a robe with lizards (which regrow their tails), and a light feather of panache on his cap (Remember Hermione's successful wand trick was Wingardium Leviosa) and consider this power you have in you (Notice the three pyramids? Oh, what human creativity and persistence can do!), then you go with the Flow of the Wheel of Fortune, because Life has many wonderful surprises for those who eagerly anticipate and graciously accept these gifts.

Leviosa

I'd say that the 10 of Wands is more of a 'get rid of things that are burdening you' rather than 'take on more burdens'.

Once you do that, engage that Page of Wands curiosity and enthusiasm in moving on to the next stage of your life.

Could be that too. But here is some context -- I just moved away from home and have taken on a lot of tasks. Things that I enjoy doing and find beneficial. For example, got a new job/joined an organization/volunteering/etc. These responsibilities may be what the wands represent. Before moving away, I was having quite a lonely summer which made me overthink a lot of aspects of my life :(

Traditional meaning of the card is to "bear the weight and carry on." Which is why I more agree that the 10 Wands is telling me to dive in to these new endeavors. Followed by the Page of Wands is supportive because the curiosity that you mentioned could be helpful in my 10 of Wands action.

Leviosa

My take...

The Ten of Wands ... is to acknowledge your heart has carried an awesome burden, and maybe that it is time to let go. See, if the character in the picture lets go of his burden, he gets relief, his spine straightens, but the strength in his arms will always remain with him. It's the same for your heart. You are stronger for bearing this, but let it go.

Page of Wands / Wheel of Fortune ... Once you have the energy of the Page of Wands, who dresses in a robe with lizards (which regrow their tails), and a light feather of panache on his cap (Remember Hermione's successful wand trick was Wingardium Leviosa) and consider this power you have in you (Notice the three pyramids? Oh, what human creativity and persistence can do!), then you go with the Flow of the Wheel of Fortune, because Life has many wonderful surprises for those who eagerly anticipate and graciously accept these gifts.

Looks like you are more aligned with CrystalSeas in the 10 of Wands meaning to let go rather than diving into more productive things. Perhaps the context I provided will change this?

With your interpretation, I get the sense that the cards are telling me to toughen up haha.

Achlys

For me, the ten of wands tells me that you feel overburdened, perhaps because of the negative impact the situation has had on you.this suggests to me that you would need to take a weight off.
The page of wands looks like it's looking toward the future and advising you to keep journeying forward. Don't let fear or discomfort hold you back and proceed with confidence.
The wheel says that nothing is set in stone right now and things may feel topsy turvy, but by moving forward yours raising your chances for happiness.

earthshine

Could be that too. But here is some context -- I just moved away from home and have taken on a lot of tasks. Things that I enjoy doing and find beneficial. For example, got a new job/joined an organization/volunteering/etc. These responsibilities may be what the wands represent. Before moving away, I was having quite a lonely summer which made me overthink a lot of aspects of my life :(

Traditional meaning of the card is to "bear the weight and carry on." Which is why I more agree that the 10 Wands is telling me to dive in to these new endeavors. Followed by the Page of Wands is supportive because the curiosity that you mentioned could be helpful in my 10 of Wands action.
Leviosa, if you enjoy and benefit from all these tasks then by all means, keep them šŸ˜Š That is one aspect of ten of wands.

I guess my concern was unnecessary burdens on your heart if you get trapped in the past and forget to remain present.

I have some similar ideas..

10 of Wands - the cycle of struggle should end, so discard what you no longer need. This could be anything from holding onto bad relationships, or looking at pictures that can cause pain, for example. Let go of the things that hurt you and make your path more difficult. If it's possible to let others share in the burden somehow, then that is another option to help you.

Page of Wands - Have an adventure! Travel or go do something exciting. Take your mind off things as much as possible.

Wheel of Fortune - give it time. Time heals all wounds. This too shall pass. The cycle will and things will change. In this case, it sounds like things will change for the better.