What does it mean when 2 eights or other number

Cacia

Hello all:

I was doing a reading for a friend of mine, but I notice that the eight of pentacles and the 8 of wands came out in the same reading, what does it mean when this happened? are they related or you reading them separately?. This has happened to me several times before but could not make up what was the meaning.

Can someone clarify this for me? Thanks

God bless you

nisaba

I read them according to their position in the spreads and what the cards actually mean. I don't often notice their numbers at all.

If you don't make a point of trying to notice these things but it was drawn to your attention, though, I'd start thinking numerology. And all I can call to mind at the moment is that eight is the Chinese number of success.

Cacia

thanks

I read them according to their position in the spreads and what the cards actually mean. I don't often notice their numbers at all.

If you don't make a point of trying to notice these things but it was drawn to your attention, though, I'd start thinking numerology. And all I can call to mind at the moment is that eight is the Chinese number of success.

Thank you nisaba I will look for more information on that, really appreciate it