What he wants me do? Lovers rx!

dancingufo

Hi, Forum.
I hope all is well.

I got a Lovers in 'What he wants me do' position. I know Lovers means 'Making a choice'. So when it's reversed it could mean a bad choice. But I'm not sure how can I read it in this position.

Of course it depends on other cards. But how do you read it in general? Does he want me not to make a choice? Or does he want to have a open relationship with me?

Because I'm not so sure about this card, I drew one more card as a clarify card, then I got a Tower rx. But it still confusing. It seemed he wants me rebuild this relationship but I couldn't say I would be right.

So can anyone help me??

tarot_quest

Hi,

when I get this card as ''what to do'' or as an advice, to me, it means that I should not take any major decision.

However, when asking if he wants an open relationship when getting this card, I think that it is too much to ask to a single card.

Paired with the rx tower, I would say that he does not want a change right now, since rx lovers is about not choosing anything and rx tower is about resisting change

dancingufo

Hi,

when I get this card as ''what to do'' or as an advice, to me, it means that I should not take any major decision.

However, when asking if he wants an open relationship when getting this card, I think that it is too much to ask to a single card.

Paired with the rx tower, I would say that he does not want a change right now, since rx lovers is about not choosing anything and rx tower is about resisting change

Hi, tarot_quest.
Thanks for your idea.
I thought just like you. He might doesn't want me do anything. But I couldn't believe it. Haha. So your interpretation does make sense!

Thanks!

Intotouch

Hello. What I thought when I read this is that the lovers reversed means that he doesn't want you to ask the important questions about your relationship. He doesn't want to have to make choices or be put in the position of having to make decisions. However, the lovers also suggests to me that deep feelings are involved and serious questions therefore do need to be asked and serious decisions made. So holding back from decisions may be what he wants but it is not only delaying the inevitable it may in some way reverse the relationship. The energy of the lovers wants to be expressed and needs to be expressed and this involves deep communication on a whole range of levels. So if you hold back from these decisions or questions beware.

Tiggy-cat

Well my first thought about the Tower rx was that he *wants* you to stay exactly as you are, or have always been, dependable and a stable fixture. But that may or may not be best thing for you, or for the situation between you two. I could also see the Lovers rx as meaning he wants a *lack of* commitment, and doesn't want to have to make an important choice, as Intotouch suggested, or he wants an uncommited "open" relationship as you suggested. I could also see it as meaning he doesn't want YOU to get too emotionally into HIM, which would suggest you have deeper feelings than he does, but in any case, he doesn't want you to shake things up.

PAMUYA

My first thought was: Lovers reversed is : dose not know what he wants you to do. Tower reversed, he is feeling pressured about something, what ever it is he is undecided.

dancingufo

Hello. What I thought when I read this is that the lovers reversed means that he doesn't want you to ask the important questions about your relationship. He doesn't want to have to make choices or be put in the position of having to make decisions. However, the lovers also suggests to me that deep feelings are involved and serious questions therefore do need to be asked and serious decisions made. So holding back from decisions may be what he wants but it is not only delaying the inevitable it may in some way reverse the relationship. The energy of the lovers wants to be expressed and needs to be expressed and this involves deep communication on a whole range of levels. So if you hold back from these decisions or questions beware.

Hi, Intotouch.
Sorry, I am too late to see your reply.
But I'm happy that I don't miss your thought. :)
And really thanks for your good advice.
I'll remember your last sentence!!

Thanks!

dancingufo

I could also see the Lovers rx as meaning he wants a *lack of* commitment, and doesn't want to have to make an important choice, as Intotouch suggested, or he wants an uncommited "open" relationship as you suggested. I could also see it as meaning he doesn't want YOU to get too emotionally into HIM, which would suggest you have deeper feelings than he does, but in any case, he doesn't want you to shake things up.

Hi, Tiggy-cat.
I don't know why I didn't see some replies in this tread before.
So I'm too late to feedback to you. Sorry!

I absolutely agree with what I did quote. I know he's felt a bit burden when I emotionally into him. But it's not just because 'I love him soooooooo much!!!', it's just because I'm a originally that kind of person. But he doesn't understand about that yet. :)

Thanks, your good reply. It helped me a lot!

dancingufo

My first thought was: Lovers reversed is : dose not know what he wants you to do. Tower reversed, he is feeling pressured about something, what ever it is he is undecided.

Thanks, PAMUYA.

I don't know why I didn't see some replies in this tread before.
So I'm too late to feedback to you. Sorry!

It does make sense. He seems a man who doesn't understand about himself. And he might feel pressure about me. Thanks, your good help!