Which TdM?

Eeviee

Does anyone know which original TdM the "Tarots of Marseille" by Lo Scarabeo is a reproduction/based off of?

Amazon US Link: http://www.amazon.com/Tarots-Marsei...id=1348195171&sr=1-6&keywords=marseille+tarot

-Includes a few closer card images. The listing and review does not specify...

Noblet, Dodal, Conver, etc.?

ETA: MODS - I meant to post this is the Marseille thread! Feel free to move or delete at your discretion. Sorry!

flying black kat

Claude Burdel - 1751

Eeviee:

If it is the same box and deck that I have it is Claude Burdel – 1751. It is published by Lo Scarabeo. The Major Arcana and The Court Cards have English, French, German, and Italian printed on the bottom. The 2 of Cups has C B and a crest. The back of the cards is a red and white pattern that is split so the back look the same even if the card is reversed.

I hope this helps.

Kathy

Eeviee

Eeviee:

If it is the same box and deck that I have it is Claude Burdel – 1751. It is published by Lo Scarabeo. The Major Arcana and The Court Cards have English, French, German, and Italian printed on the bottom. The 2 of Cups has C B and a crest. The back of the cards is a red and white pattern that is split so the back look the same even if the card is reversed.

I hope this helps.

Kathy

Thanks for your help! It looks right! =]