Why did I run into him?

Tinkerbel

I ran into my love interest on Friday at a party. The last time we connected didn't go so smooth, we had some disagreements and I thought he was a bit cold towards me. When we saw each other it was really nice again and ended up chatting. The energy was really nice and it felt like all previous miscommunications evaporated.

I asked what the reason was for us running into together. I was thinking in the context of like a gift from the universe...

Bouquet-Sun-Gentleman-Moon-Ship

Maybe a gift from the Universe wasn't such a weird thought with these cards...

A surprise (bouquet) that was joyous (sun) with him (gentleman) so an attraction (moon) could have movement (ship) again.

Does this interpretation seem likely? Thanks! :)

UniversesCollide

Has anything happened since then? I was looking at the moon and ship coming after the man and wondered if the cards were saying it was a positive meeting to help you reflect and move on, not necessarily together though.

Tinkerbel

Has anything happened since then? I was looking at the moon and ship coming after the man and wondered if the cards were saying it was a positive meeting to help you reflect and move on, not necessarily together though.

Sorry for the late reply, didn't see someone reacted!

Yes, we have been in touch and will get together next week :) This is not someone new, we have known each other for over a year but things kept getting in the way. Previous relationship ending, trauma counseling on my part and then his dad past away recently.
I think your interpretation of the Moon as reflection is actually fits as we had such a great chat, danced together and had so much fun. So perhaps the Moon was more about reflecting the stagnation that was there before.

To me the Moon and ship in a way meant that stagnation has ended and that our attraction will lead to movement (ship) whatever that will entail I don't see reflected in the cards at the moment.

Thank you for your thoughts UC :)

UniversesCollide

Sorry for the late reply, didn't see someone reacted!

Yes, we have been in touch and will get together next week :) This is not someone new, we have known each other for over a year but things kept getting in the way. Previous relationship ending, trauma counseling on my part and then his dad past away recently.
I think your interpretation of the Moon as reflection is actually fits as we had such a great chat, danced together and had so much fun. So perhaps the Moon was more about reflecting the stagnation that was there before.

To me the Moon and ship in a way meant that stagnation has ended and that our attraction will lead to movement (ship) whatever that will entail I don't see reflected in the cards at the moment.

Thank you for your thoughts UC :)

That's wonderful news! Sounds more like you're enjoying a (moon+ship=)honeymoon of sorts.