Will he contact me and apologise?

Annabelle7

Dear all,
I am learning Tarot and I have chosen a 4 card-spread to ask if 'X' will contact me and apologise.

Temperance: clarity of mind, balance of emotions
Page of Cups: positive messages especially from a love interest
King of Swords: stubborn man, arrogant, narrowminded
The Sun: if stubborness of the king of swords is overcome, a positive outcome can be expected or travel to a tropical place is the outcome? (He lives in an tropical island)

I would appreciate your feedback.
Scarlette

Meditarot

Just a quick note. Tarot card's visual interpretation shouldn't necessarily be taken too literally.

Death card doesn't mean that you will die, nor does the Sun mean that you will take a holiday trip to a sunny island with horses and babies.

The Sun card may simply mean that, as you suggested, a positive outcome may ensue if you play your cards right.

If you would have gotten for example 8 of wands, that could've indicated travelling.

laurence

King of Swords may indicate that his rational mind will clear the air.
I don't know whether he will apologise but he's ready to make peace ( Temperance and page of cups).
I don't know what happened and what he needs to apologise for but the combo king of Swords and Sun shows that there is a union of mental openess and someone argumentative (KOS) with truth (sun will shed some light on a situation). So I think there will be contact and discussion without necessarilly some apologies and a reconciliation as outcome.

LeFou

Temperance seems to (at least potentially) suggest acknowledging that the situation may in part be two-sided, nuanced, mutual (vs. one-sided, unbalanced).Of course that's just a wild guess.

Page of Cups - Immature.

King of Swords - Hyper-rational, overly (let's say) left-brained.

Sun - Hot, Yang, having a tantrum, angry. Also at times "hyper-rational," one-sided, the opposite of nuanced. On a positive note, it can signify consensus, agreement, at least on the outward, obvious level.

Annabelle7

Just a quick note. Tarot card's visual interpretation shouldn't necessarily be taken too literally.

Death card doesn't mean that you will die, nor does the Sun mean that you will take a holiday trip to a sunny island with horses and babies.

The Sun card may simply mean that, as you suggested, a positive outcome may ensue if you play your cards right.

If you would have gotten for example 8 of wands, that could've indicated travelling.

Thank you for your input. I read the sun travelling at the end because i have had a tarot reading before about the same person and the same issue and it meant travelling. I agree that a literal meaning cannot be taken all the time but i have noticed that some cards really fit the bill when it comes to that. Such as the 10 of cups.

Annabelle7

Temperance seems to (at least potentially) suggest acknowledging that the situation may in part be two-sided, nuanced, mutual (vs. one-sided, unbalanced).Of course that's just a wild guess.

Page of Cups - Immature.

King of Swords - Hyper-rational, overly (let's say) left-brained.

Sun - Hot, Yang, having a tantrum, angry. Also at times "hyper-rational," one-sided, the opposite of nuanced. On a positive note, it can signify consensus, agreement, at least on the outward, obvious level.

Your interpretation is very accurate. I got offended and hurt for things he said to me and he didn't think that he was disrespectful as he said that he was honest. He is a very stubborn man and yes, he has tantrums where he cuts off all communication and waits for me to contact him instead of saying 'I'm sorry'.
Thanks once again

Annabelle7

I am so sorry for incorrectly replying to you below :-(

Annabelle7

King of Swords may indicate that his rational mind will clear the air.
I don't know whether he will apologise but he's ready to make peace ( Temperance and page of cups).
I don't know what happened and what he needs to apologise for but the combo king of Swords and Sun shows that there is a union of mental openess and someone argumentative (KOS) with truth (sun will shed some light on a situation). So I think there will be contact and discussion without necessarilly some apologies and a reconciliation as outcome.

I appreciate your feedback. It's good to see a different interpretation as you state that perhaps contact may not result in a reconciliation. That makes sense because if i don't get an apology, i will be cutting off contact with this person for good.