Wish card as advice, Ace of Cups Outcome

QueenLove

Hi all! I did a relationship CC for a man who has a GF but says he's attracted to me, and not his GF. I asked the cards abt our romantic relationship.

I accidentally pulled two cards for advice, King of Wands Rx, & 9 of cups. I know this could be the "be careful what you wish for", but sometimes I think 9cups has more to say than that...I've even seen loneliness/empty wishes associated...here's the spread.

Past: High Priestess rx
Present: 2 of swords rx
Near Future:Aces of Pentacles rx
Challenge:Tower
Above:Reversed Emperor
Below:10 cups
Advice:King Wands rx & 9 cups
Obstacle:Queen of Cups
Hopes/Fears: 7 of cups rx
Outcome:Ace of cups

I'm thinking it means that our past involves a lack of wisdom/foresight & deception, but currently a big change is about to take place...something has to give. We have come to a decision which in the near future will cause a break-down/break up (of us?). One or both of us have given up personal power in pursuit of this "fairy-tale". The advice is to know what you're getting yourself into bc there is another woman who would oppose this union (the gf), and the fear is that all these changes may not be worth the trouble/work. Ultimately, however, the emotions will still be there or will start over new? Or does this simply mean that that after all the dust settles, we'll be ok starting over alone?

I'm using the lover's path. The spread w/ the 10 of cups and the nine of cups at the bottom, seems to "catch" some of the contents of the other rx cards spilling over. There's also a moon descending the Queen of cups card (the GF) that is rising in the ace of cups card in the outcomes position. The Queen's cup contents seem to be spilling into the 9 of cups which is below. Even the crowns toppling off the heads of the Emperor and his wife seem to ultimately fall into the ten of cups sitting below. Do the two aces (one reversed, one upright) cancel eachother out? There are more cups than anything...in fact, they're the only upright cards...too many emotions without a practical or physical outlet? Or maybe the outcome will fall short of our subconscious desires? Desires restarted?

What do you think?

headincloud

Past: High Priestess rx - repressed feelings
Present: 2 of swords rx - Facing your feelings.
Near Future:Aces of Pentacles rx - A fresh start on shaky ground. More money going out than coming in.
Challenge:Tower - disruption in his current relationship.
Above:Reversed Emperor - A very domineering man or one who is dependant and a burden.
Below:10 cups - contentment, a relationship
Advice:King Wands rx & 9 cups - Getting your wish with this king rx.
Obstacle:Queen of Cups - the x
Hopes/Fears: 7 of cups rx - Cutting losses and ties
Outcome:Ace of cups - A new relationship.

Definitely a case of be careful what you wish for as the contentment may be short lived.

QueenLove

Past: High Priestess rx - repressed feelings
Present: 2 of swords rx - Facing your feelings.
Near Future:Aces of Pentacles rx - A fresh start on shaky ground. More money going out than coming in.
Challenge:Tower - disruption in his current relationship.
Above:Reversed Emperor - A very domineering man or one who is dependant and a burden.
Below:10 cups - contentment, a relationship
Advice:King Wands rx & 9 cups - Getting your wish with this king rx.
Obstacle:Queen of Cups - the x
Hopes/Fears: 7 of cups rx - Cutting losses and ties
Outcome:Ace of cups - A new relationship.

Definitely a case of be careful what you wish for as the contentment may be short lived.

Thanks Headincloud. I think you're spot. I'm wondering if my subconscious, below, is the 10cups and the outcome is an Ace of cups, then is it more so that the outcome is going to fall short of that 10 of cups expectation, given the advice of the 9cups + King rx. I also wonder if that immediate future of the rx ace of coins as the shaky ground is one that cancels out some of the potency of the ace of cups. Maybe the whole thing is going to be a little lackluster...according to the cards. In any case, I do think there's some rebirth/recycling of emotions going on for sure.

I actually made a typo too...the hopes/fears was a 7 or pentacles Rx...so maybe still cutting losses, but on a material plane? Like, his fears and my fears could be in the loss of effort or even material comfort (they live together). What do you think?

headincloud

Thanks Headincloud. I think you're spot. I'm wondering if my subconscious, below, is the 10cups and the outcome is an Ace of cups, then is it more so that the outcome is going to fall short of that 10 of cups expectation, given the advice of the 9cups + King rx. I also wonder if that immediate future of the rx ace of coins as the shaky ground is one that cancels out some of the potency of the ace of cups. Maybe the whole thing is going to be a little lackluster...according to the cards. In any case, I do think there's some rebirth/recycling of emotions going on for sure.

I actually made a typo too...the hopes/fears was a 7 or pentacles Rx...so maybe still cutting losses, but on a material plane? Like, his fears and my fears could be in the loss of effort or even material comfort (they live together). What do you think?

I see the 7P rx as giving up out of a sense of hopelessness and frustration so it's the same story.

You have an expectation of the 10C and you will get this new relationship in the ace so for a short while at least there is some positivity which is then negated by the other cards when reality sets in because we see the whole vision of the 10C is based on a rx ace P, a major imbalance and that king rx speaks for himself.